Belgian Fans (merged)

I reneged on my Arsenal boycott when I heard about half price tickets for seasoncard holders and was happy to pay £32 for one of the most crucial away fixtures of the season. I wish I hadn't. There were a large number of those scarves in The Drayton Arms before the match and then also on the concourse before the game. It'd been a strange experience immediately as new faces and strange apperances including suits, professional cameras and international shirts stood away from the usual hardcore, Bluemooners and Twitterati I've got to know. People at Sevilla away etc. Several friends with thousands of loyalty points missed out and I knew something was very, very wrong.

There's a number of posts on this thread that I agree 100% with. Loyal fans deserved those seats over Kompany's people and it's a sign of the times to come. I'm hearing a Belgian website is offering tickets for Upton Park in January. That's my last chance to go there as an away fan pending an FA Cup clash and I don't want to miss out. Will I?

Employees read this forum so that's not the wisest thing to do now. Besides, I've found City don't always reply to e-mails or, if someone does, then you're not getting the answers you want. At the end of the day, it's up to them to decide who gets tickets and that's not a great deal we can realistically do aside from monitor the crowds at big away matches. Things will get worse.

Prestwich and Whitefield is well known for being one of the best run branches.

I reneged on my Arsenal boycott when I heard about half price tickets for seasoncard holders and was happy to pay £32 for one of the most crucial away fixtures of the season. I wish I hadn't. There were a large number of those scarves in The Drayton Arms before the match and then also on the concourse before the game. It'd been a strange experience immediately as new faces and strange apperances including suits, professional cameras and international shirts stood away from the usual hardcore, Bluemooners and Twitterati I've got to know. People at Sevilla away etc. Several friends with thousands of loyalty points missed out and I knew something was very, very wrong.

There's a number of posts on this thread that I agree 100% with. Loyal fans deserved those seats over Kompany's people and it's a sign of the times to come. I'm hearing a Belgian website is offering tickets for Upton Park in January. That's my last chance to go there as an away fan pending an FA Cup clash and I don't want to miss out. Will I?
City are deciding who goes to the games now & it's nothing to do with loyalty or points. They are deliberately holding batches of tickets back for agencies to sell. You only have to look at the Champions league games at home, the tickets are sold before City fans have a chance to buy them, I absolutely know this is true & its fucking disgusting.

City are deciding who goes to the games now & it's nothing to do with loyalty or points. They are deliberately holding batches of tickets back for agencies to sell. You only have to look at the Champions league games at home, the tickets are sold before City fans have a chance to buy them, I absolutely know this is true & its fucking disgusting.

We aren't coming close to selling out home Champs League games. The main issue from the Broussia game was about segregation. If the Club can fill seats with Tourists that eg season card holders dont buy that's OK in my book. As long as the Club are not selling home tickets to away fans and tickets are reasonably priced!

The away ticket situation is a bigger problem because the Club is neglecting its own rules by not prioritising ticket point holders adequately.

We aren't coming close to selling out home Champs League games. The main issue from the Broussia game was about segregation. If the Club can fill seats with Tourists that eg season card holders dont buy that's OK in my book. As long as the Club are not selling home tickets to away fans and tickets are reasonably priced!

The away ticket situation is a bigger problem because the Club is neglecting its own rules by not prioritising ticket point holders adequately.
But they are selling home tickets to away fans, that's my point, they don't give a shit who they go to. I've had Juve fans, Barca & R.Madrid fans sat around me in the home ends. When I asked the regular lads at the next home match where they were they said when they tried to buy their regular seats they were sold...sold to away fans before City fans could buy them. Disgusting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.