Belgian Fans (merged)

Mate, you have Aspergers.

The puzzle is solved.

Crack on.

Hyperactive with a tough of dyslexia. My father always told be not to be ashamed for myself or how i am and live live in confidence like a man, and so i'm not at all. Also i love people with Aspergers, you know i an activist or the rights of the cognitive different atleast. Joke like you want, but i'm fairly honest about this, and i'd think that negativism to people that are different would not really improve youre immage, well i hope so. You know i think that like atleast 1 in 10 people here are different in a way or have people close at hart who are and would not really rate such arbitrary reactions on that level. I guess i could say you should be ashamed for that, but i'm beginning to wonder if this community would be brave enough to follow me in that regard, and i'm not so smallish to take it so much at hart, it's not like i really have to care so it just glide's off me, but people could be wonder if this forum is friendly towards different people if such reactions would remain to be easy.

The one moderater asked me ever so nicely not to agitate anyone and the other said i shouldn't be a soft **** so the only thing i can say is like put all youre agression and frustration on me because i'm in some far away spot where you can't hit my premium beerdrinking ass.

God i wish it was it was Saturday already though.

Shame you are not in Brussels and you could visit little Manchester!

I live in Ypres mate, though i have been to Manchester from time to time to go to my grandmother.

I live in Ypres mate, though i have been to Manchester from time to time to go to my grandmother.

I hope you get to the Etihad sometime.

I understand Molenbeek is known as little Manchester so I'm sure you are happier in Ypres, even with our tourists! Merry Christmas!

Hyperactive with a tough of dyslexia. My father always told be not to be ashamed for myself or how i am and live live in confidence like a man, and so i'm not at all. Also i love people with Aspergers, you know i an activist or the rights of the cognitive different atleast. Joke like you want, but i'm fairly honest about this, and i'd think that negativism to people that are different would not really improve youre immage, well i hope so. You know i think that like atleast 1 in 10 people here are different in a way or have people close at hart who are and would not really rate such arbitrary reactions on that level. I guess i could say you should be ashamed for that, but i'm beginning to wonder if this community would be brave enough to follow me in that regard, and i'm not so smallish to take it so much at hart, it's not like i really have to care so it just glide's off me, but people could be wonder if this forum is friendly towards different people if such reactions would remain to be easy.

You pissed me off earlier mate, I won't lie. Was convinced you were trolling.

Your inability to grasp the views and perspective many blues were sharing earlier had no other explanation besides trolling, at least it seemed that way before.

But there is mitigation given your previous admission re Autism, and perhaps it was just genuine crossed wires.

I apologise for the prior snide quip. You seem alright.

Have a good night.

Oh Ypres is a joy, and youre all welcome to pass afcourse, people from all over the world were always welcome to this city of peace. I hope we can stand under the Menin Gate some day, to feel that collective rush of disgust for violence that decimated a generation of youngsters in their prime.

I apologise for the prior snide quip. You seem alright.

I very graciously accept this compliment, and besides this bit of word fencing i was never in doubt of there being plenty of quality's to all our fellow fans here such as yourself. I think can i understand youre quarrels with this Platinum system sir in so far that regarding pricing people feel ripped off. I admit to be in a bit of a different position, and have a more nuanced view on it, but i'm not sure how i can clarify this withought aggitating people who probably have a valid claim regarding the promises made with the pricing system. And you know, i certaintly don't feel any symphaty's neither for cooperate fat cats getting tickets easier, but i'm not to blame for capitalism i hope. Ive seen the statistics for ticket pricing in England, it's indeed expensive.

Though grant me that point that the thread title as of yet does still point to a certain nationality, perhaps a "platinum systems should stop ripping us off" title would be more apt. I'm just one Belgian on this forum, i"m sure there are a load more who are not comming out of the woodwork right yet here. I know Belgians, they are not the type gennerally to seek to much trouble, but you can be rest assured that guys like Vinny and Kev are Stars in Little Belgium and Dutch people are very frequently found on english languaghe boards too. Some people had to express, in being valid in their anger for the platinum system i suppose, the rather more questionable expressions that Belgium fans are not true fans and a few more reactions of various somewhat questionable nature. I wouldn't be surprized if half of these 200 fans at Arsenal were members of this forum though.
I mean i'm sure you can admit that some of the angers has been "channeled" the wrong direction here?

Last edited:
Oh Ypres is a joy, and youre all welcome to pass afcourse, people from all over the world were always welcome to this city of peace. I hope we can stand under the Menin Gate some day, to feel that collective rush of disgust for violence that decimated a generation of youngsters in their prime.

I very graciously accept this compliment, and besides this bit of word fencing i was never in doubt of there being plenty of quality's to all our fellow fans here such as yourself. I think can i understand youre quarrels with this Platinum system sir in so far that regarding pricing people feel ripped off. I admit to be in a bit of a different position, and have a more nuanced view on it, but i'm not sure how i can clarify this withought aggitating people who probably have a valid claim regarding the promises made with the pricing system. And you know, i certaintly don't feel any symphaty's neither for cooperate fat cats getting tickets easier, but i'm not to blame for capitalism i hope. Ive seen the statistics for ticket pricing in England, it's indeed expensive.

Though grant me that point that the thread title as of yet does still point to a certain nationality, perhaps a "platinum systems should stop ripping us off" title would be more apt. I'm just one Belgian on this forum, i"m sure there are a load more who are not comming out of the woodwork right yet here. I know Belgians, they are not the type gennerally to seek to much trouble, but you can be rest assured that guys like Vinny and Kev are Stars in Little Belgium and Dutch people are very frequently found on english languaghe boards too. Some people had to express, in being valid in their anger for the platinum system i suppose, the rather more questionable expressions that Belgium fans are not true fans and a few more reactions of various somewhat questionable nature. I wouldn't be surprized if half of these 200 fans at Arsenal were members of this forum though.
I mean i'm sure you can admit that some of the angers has been "channeled" the wrong direction here?

For the record my initial post was merged into this thread, and the thread title stayed, i didnt create the title. Merry xmas

Guilty of that, but it's nice to have a club open to the cognitive deviants.
I analyse people more than most when I encounter them, partly because I enjoy it, but also because it's often such a useful tool for negotiating your way through life.

I found the way they interacted with those around them, and more particularly each other, to be peculiar, strange even. They immediately stood out, well before the fourth minute when they raised their scarves in unison.

It was almost as if they were from another age, rather than another country, such was the distinction in their mannerisms and disposition.

As I said, not a dig, just an observation.

The one moderater asked me ever so nicely not to agitate anyone and the other said i shouldn't be a soft **** so the only thing i can say is like put all youre agression and frustration on me because i'm in some far away spot where you can't hit my premium beerdrinking ass.

God i wish it was it was Saturday already though.
You got to love our Mods!

Where in Manchester does your Gran live? If it's Gorton/Longsight/Levenshulme, then that's proper Manc. If it's Chorlton/Timperley/Prestwich/Swinton/Eccles etc, then it doesn't count, and your Gran is probably a Rag.

Merry Christmas, and you're welcome......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.