Belgium v Morocco - Sun 27th Nov, 13:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the FA could watch what has happened to Belgium over the last decade under Martinez and still stick with Waistcoat is mind boggling, southgate is Martinez 6 years behind.

Anyway, excellent result for City, if it wasn't for the wasteful Canadians we could have kdb home now, still a strong hope he's home by the end of next week but I can see them just scraping through.

How the FA could watch what has happened to Belgium over the last decade under Martinez and still stick with Waistcoat is mind boggling, southgate is Martinez 6 years behind.

Anyway, excellent result for City, if it wasn't for the wasteful Canadians we could have kdb home now, still a strong hope he's home by the end of next week but I can see them just scraping through.
You underestimate the FA.

They'll sack Southgate after the tournament and appoint Martinez.

Who talk absolute bullshit two clueless chancers,why any team would give either a job as manager would need their head examined ..
Decent guys who say all the right things but you wouldn't let them sweep the car park. Unless of course you are the FA and want a controllable puppet

Ha - not having anyone on the front post isn't why they conceded - genius!!!

Does anyone think KDB will retire from international football after this world cup ?
Thinking the exact same thing, unless they sack Martinez and his replacement is somebody he fancies playing under, maybe even vinnie. He's never been overly attached to the national side, he sees it how us fans see it, pointless friendlies, nations league games that are equally as pointless, the regular rest could prolong his career. Belgium will likely have a lot of players retire after this, their entire defence, witsel, hazard, I can certainly see him doing the same. Fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.