Belgium v Morocco - Sun 27th Nov, 13:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm, not too sure about that, he'll be on a real downer if they go out at the group stage.

People underestimated the effect of player being early exit in world Cup, it can affect the player mentally in some way. The only we can hope it's not affected them badly.

Bad day that was and another typical City moment to add to the list. We filled three quarters of the ground at least and had a much superior side but didn't perform. I can still see that huge ginger headed lump coming on as four minutes of added time was being announced. I remember thinking if we get to thirty minutes extra time we might still win it even with ten men when bang the fuckers scored and that was that.
: (

He is looking old in terms of body and he looks slightly indifferent about the game he once clearly loved, he's had a crazy amount of games in the last 5 years and it shows.

Yes he looks fucked a lot of the time and as you say a bit philosophical. I think he's a very calm individual so doesn't fret about things he can't change, like a bad result. He's still capable of winning games and his usual brilliance but these are fading and his passing radar is not what it was. Hopefully if he retires from international football we get a couple of more quality years out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.