Belgium v Romania - Sat 22nd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Difficult not to agree with you, unfortunately they've been dropping behind tactically and yet producing very few top players with individual skills. On the other side lesser European sides are tactically at the very top, even if some lack top individual players.
Unfortunately for the World Cup FIFA are employing development directors like Ged Roddy to try to improve the quality of the real shit teams so they can expand the World Cup to 48 teams and further dilute the quality of the competition

I've just seen the Lukaku 'goal'! The notion of being 'level' now takes on a greater aspect of mathematical accuracy than NASA used in their moon shots. If you are one Planck nearer the goal line than the ball without all the paraphernalia that gets you onside, then offside it is. Can VAR measure offside to one Planck? And if not, what are they actually measuring. Can they measure with the same accuracy as they seem to be able in an athletics long or triple jump when they show how far off the board the athlete was, or is it simply a case of give or take a centimetre, an inch? it's now got to the ridiculous point of farcical.

(A Planck is a millionth of a millionth of a billionth of a billionth of a centimetre)

I tip my hat to KDB. He knows he's in decline. Runs his tripe out. .

Not seen better at City, ever.

Tyldesley is getting it from me. I'm gonna find out where he lives and squirt lighter fuel onto his general groin area.

'Does he do it on the big stage?', the **** actually said.

Righto:

PL. 6 medals.
CL: 1 medal.
FAC: 2 medals.
LC: 5 medals.
Various Player of the years: 3, 4, 5? I dunno. A shit ton.
Domestic TR3BLE: 1
Domestic QUADRUPLE: 1.
Continental TR3BLE: 1.
5 trophies in a year, never been done before, EVER: 1.
Circus passes and wonder goals at key moments: 174.

He's shit, Clive, a ****. Just like you. You ****. ****.

I'll burn your cock off, you massive shitpiss twat.

I'm fuming.

I've just seen the Lukaku 'goal'! The notion of being 'level' now takes on a greater aspect of mathematical accuracy than NASA used in their moon shots. If you are one Planck nearer the goal line than the ball without all the paraphernalia that gets you onside, then offside it is. Can VAR measure offside to one Planck? And if not, what are they actually measuring. Can they measure with the same accuracy as they seem to be able in an athletics long or triple jump when they show how far off the board the athlete was, or is it simply a case of give or take a centimetre, an inch? it's now got to the ridiculous point of farcical.

(A Planck is a millionth of a millionth of a billionth of a billionth of a centimetre)
It’s one of the quarks of VAR.

Credit to the Belgian keeper Casteels, he's done a great job so far replacing Courtois.

You’re right…. But thought the commentators comment after he scored was quite endearing …… maybe the Blue Admiral though
Really enjoyable game this evening but who the fuck can't Tyldesley shut the fuck up. There was so much going on, so many bits of good play yet half ghe time the commentator was going on about something else.
Worst example was the poor headed backpasx by Onana which had the Romanian Hong through clean on goal and Tyldesley had to finish his anecdote before noticing a key moment in the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.