Belgium v Romania - Sat 22nd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tip my hat to KDB. He knows he's in decline. Runs his tripe out. .

Not seen better at City, ever.

Tyldesley is getting it from me. I'm gonna find out where he lives and squirt lighter fuel onto his general groin area.

'Does he do it on the big stage?', the **** actually said.

Righto:

PL. 6 medals.
CL: 1 medal.
FAC: 2 medals.
LC: 5 medals.
Various Player of the years: 3, 4, 5? I dunno. A shit ton.
Domestic TR3BLE: 1
Domestic QUADRUPLE: 1.
Continental TR3BLE: 1.
5 trophies in a year, never been done before, EVER: 1.
Circus passes and wonder goals at key moments: 174.

He's shit, Clive, a ****. Just like you. You ****. ****.

I'll burn your cock off, you massive shitpiss twat.

I'm fuming.

Dont forget he's only preaching to the selected audience that wear Rag shirts

8q9Ro56.png

v63gjVo.gif

I thought it was a cracking match.

Belgium were excellent, but Romania more than played their part in making it a great advert for the game.

Both our boys were outstanding. I bet the Romania left-back was delighted to see the back of Jérémy, when he went off. And Kevin was his usual superb self throughout the match. He took his goal brilliantly and provided what should have been an excellent assist for the Lump.

The final pair of games are going to be very interesting.

Not even on to comment about a really enjoyable match, tyldsly really wound me up! I had the game on in the background and can normally just tune him out, but here was concentrating on the audio.

He is such a snide, regularly dissing KdB and Doku on purpose. What next, Kev's not really at this level?! Hope he gets laryngitis for the next 30 years, silly twat.

If he can't see just what a performance that was from our orange haired god,..... Wonder if he'll be pushing Mainoo as the solution next Tuesday?

Expecting Romania to draw with Slovakia, which would give both teams a progression.

Really enjoyable game this evening but who the fuck can't Tyldesley shut the fuck up. There was so much going on, so many bits of good play yet half ghe time the commentator was going on about something else.
Worst example was the poor headed backpasx by Onana which had the Romanian Hong through clean on goal and Tyldesley had to finish his anecdote before noticing a key moment in the game
The man never shuts his fucking mouth. Talks utter shit for 90 minutes. Terrible commentator.

The man never shuts his fucking mouth. Talks utter shit for 90 minutes. Terrible commentator.
he is the poster child for its better to shut your mouth and let people think you're an idiot than open it and remove all doubt.

I was sat in a bar in Germany watching Belgiums first match. Make no mistake, there were a lot of fans there purely wanting to see KDB. The guy is a world superstar.

Cracking game with The Prince at his angry best. Performance of the tournament so far from him.
Doku also unplayable.
Big shout to the pundit who before the game reckoned Doku should, 'Calm down a bit...''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.