Belgium v Slovakia - Mon 17th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have they said where they are getting the Snicko readings from? Is there something in the ball or are they claiming that’s from an off-pitch sensor? Looks like a load of made up bollocks to me. Not disputing it hit his hand, but I am not convinced the graph they put on screen is a real thing.

Have they said where they are getting the Snicko readings from? Is there something in the ball or are they claiming that’s from an off-pitch sensor? Looks like a load of made up bollocks to me. Not disputing it hit his hand, but I am not convinced the graph they put on screen is a real thing.
It's in the ball

Summariser - Slovakia controlled the first half - really?

Commentator - we are in additional time in additional time? There’s a minute left

Clowns

That number 2 for Belgium is one of the worst defenders I've ever seen.

I think both were correct. If that handball goal was scored against city we would be livid if it was not overturned
It wouldn’t be overturned in the PL.

We had a goal ruled out in Copenhagen after Mahrez brushed the ball with his hand before Rodri scored a thunderbastard.

Two different interpretations of the law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.