Belgium v Slovakia - Mon 17th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good game Belgium had the chances. Not sure why they stopped using doku

Both of these are much better organised than England

Have they said where they are getting the Snicko readings from? Is there something in the ball or are they claiming that’s from an off-pitch sensor? Looks like a load of made up bollocks to me. Not disputing it hit his hand, but I am not convinced the graph they put on screen is a real thing.

Have they said where they are getting the Snicko readings from? Is there something in the ball or are they claiming that’s from an off-pitch sensor? Looks like a load of made up bollocks to me. Not disputing it hit his hand, but I am not convinced the graph they put on screen is a real thing.

The inertial chips are used for some offside systems to detect when the ball changes direction (i.e. determine when the pass occurred to within about 2ms precision) so they definitely work to a high degree of accuracy.

The problems not the tech. There are certain situations where that is super useful. It’s the stupid fuckers in charge of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.