"Beliebers" - should they be rounded up and shot?

They are harmless though, most on here are too young to remember the Bay City Rollers fans in the 70s they were friggin mad.

Was on a train once and it was full of them going to a concert and my mate made the mistake of saying to one of them that The Rollers were shit, they nearly tore him apart 15 year old girls in tartan and monkey boots kicking and punching him he shit himself, cant see Beliebers acting like that

It's quite worrying how much his fans love him tbh, they do anything he says, and that's just not healthy for a human to adore someone they have no connection to so much.

It gives him, and his record label, etc so much power. For example, his mother is backing a film against abortion. His fans, who are mainly teenage girls will see this, and then think abortion is a terrible thing, without forming their own opinions, they'll just support what they see as "his" opinion.

I agree, what next? Following a group of millionaires around the country and europe spending thousands of pounds to see them kick a ball into the net the most times? The world has gone mad...............

Do people not reach their kids about real music?

Re: "Beliebers" - should they be rounded up and shot?

Look young girls have always been obsessed with the new and hip artists over the last 50 year's
It started with The Beatles in the 60's stuff like glam rock in the 70's Duran Duran and Bros in the 80's and Take That in the 90's. If you don't like his music then it's very easy to ignore. Just turn the tv over or change the music station. Just let them be. They are doing no harm and to say they should be rounded up and shot is pretty low in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.