"Beliebers" - should they be rounded up and shot?

Said it before and I'll say it again, I've no beef with Bieber or his tween fans.

It's middle aged 'teen' stars like Williams and his 'fans' that I object to in the strongest possible terms. He's a dick.

Re: "Beliebers" - should they be rounded up and shot?

My daughter went to see him on Thursday and is still bouncing off the walls , so ye my daughter or not she should be shot .
I have tried to sort her music taste but sadly to no avail.

bobmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
those beiber twats and the one direction brigade are muppets.

just laugh at them and pity the little slags.

Wow, obviously had too much caffeine today..

I wasnt being 100% serious here girlbob.

It just wasnt funny lol.

One Direction seem to annoy me more. For two reasons, one being that they are British so Americans and other countries see them and take the piss out of us. The other problem is that people try to defend them more than with Justin Bieber, they have been constantly compared with bands like The Beatles and not just by their tween fans but also adults and music magazines and critics which i just can't understand. Paul McCartney even called them the next great band and Mick Jagger said they remind him of a young Rolling Stones.

ImAwesome said:
One Direction seem to annoy me more. For two reasons, one being that they are British so Americans and other countries see them and take the piss out of us. The other problem is that people try to defend them more than with Justin Bieber, they have been constantly compared with bands like The Beatles and not just by their tween fans but also adults and music magazines and critics which i just can't understand. Paul McCartney even called them the next great band and Mick Jagger said they remind him of a young Rolling Stones.

stash-1-50f6076d21166.gif
<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:00 pm --<br /><br />
ImAwesome said:

stash-1-50f6076d21166.gif

TheMightyQuinn said:
Jagger likely meant in that they're touring the world and shagging anything that moves.

As opposed to anything of any more substance.

But they don't do that lol. I think 3 of them are in long term relationships and the irish one is rumoured to be gay so the only one getting himself about is Harry Styles who needs a good kick in.

ImAwesome said:

I live an hour north of the U.S border and if it wasn't for this place, I have would never heard of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.