Believe.

thedogsbollocks

Believe, simple as that.

4 Premiership wins on the bounce, 5 wins in the last 5.

Scum drop 2 or 3 points tomorrow, the pressure will be right back on them. I have this weird feeling that we are going to win at the Swamp again this year, as we progress towards retaining our title in May.

How sweet would it be too dick them for the Premiership 2 seasons running ?.

Come on Spuds.

Just beginning to feel a shiver of optimism about this
Scum have been getting away with it quite a bit based od a talented attck .. but there are many questions about their midfield quality and even more about their defence

Teams that really tear into them often are getting results and Baconface knows it..

Spurs have their own agenda of a hard push for a CL berth and so will be up for it..

Pressure on the rags now..
Go Spuds !!

BlueMoon_1987 said:
We've yet to concede a goal this year have we?
been thinking the same thing! Won 3-0 vs. Stoke, 3-0 vs. Watford, 2-0 vs. Arsenal and 2-0 vs. Fulham. Good to see Joe getting his clean sheet tally up in race for golden glove.

We are much more solid at home than United. They will drop more points than us at home and I am not including the derby game.

If they lose tomorrow it is very much game on.

greasedupdeafguy said:
We really need a favour from Spurs tomorrow if United win I cant see where there going to drop points.

No , neither can i .....

and i still can't see us winning the title again .... i still think the home derby defeat , and the Sunderland loss will cost us bigtime

but if the rags slip up again this time , and we DO win win it , i think Fergie will call it a day ..... he will know that he's spent big , they've given it their absolute best shot , and they'll have failed.

The rags couldn't possible have any excuses for failure , should it happen , this time around.

greasedupdeafguy said:
We really need a favour from Spurs tomorrow if United win I cant see where there going to drop points.
there is a very good possibility that they will drop points where we least expect them to. I remember back around late January-early March of last season when they had a hard run but picked up a very good amount of points. Who would have seen them dropping points to Wigan and Everton after being 4-2 up? They may win at the Lane tomorrow, but who is to say there will be no shocks when they face Southampton, Fulham or Everton after that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.