Believe.

A good result for City but there is still not much room for error. As long as we give it our best shot then that is all I can ask for.

jimharri said:
samharris said:
blue underpants said:
Whos that drunken old tramp whos wandered into The Lane

Twat had his hat on back to front,unless of course having the logo at the back is the new cool ??

Nah.......he dont do cool,have you seen him clap ??
Bit like all those sad cases in the nineties who wore their baseball caps back to front, trying to look hip and trendy.

And failing.
bacon face needs to stop watching them hip hop videos trying to be cool and fail lol

Again, apologies if this has already been mentioned but on 5 Live Friday evening the point was made that this is the scums best ever start to a Premiership season. Just shows how far we have come and how hard they will have to fight to take the title from us.
All this bull shit written about us ruining football blah blah blah but where would the competition be this season without us? I cannout be bothered to get up and check out how many points Chelsea are behind the scum but at least they can see us in their sights. Okay it could be argued they would be second but surely it would be competition over.

I BELIEVE.

And to any Rags lurking and reading this thread.........

FUCK OFF you arrogant red cunts.We're hunting you down and we will catch you

CTID

They can fuck off. We will break their hearts again. You'll see.

Pam said:
They can fuck off. We will break their hearts again. You'll see.

Spot on Pam, we are now a winning machine and will power on,catch and over take the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.