Believe.

black mamba said:
Spurs promised to produce in the corresponding league fixture last season ..... and they stuck to their promise all right .... they DID produce .. FUCK ALL !

But that was under 'Arry wasn't it? He used to have his tum tickled by Taggart but AVB, I am hoping he will do the opposite

Well with 15 games left that means a total of 96 points, to get 90 points means we can only afford to drop 6 more, with the Rags, Spurs and Everton away and Red Scousers and Chelsea at home, it is going to be fucking tight. I can only look at one game at a time and not worry about the scum.

NoahCity said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
We've yet to concede a goal this year have we?
been thinking the same thing! Won 3-0 vs. Stoke, 3-0 vs. Watford, 2-0 vs. Arsenal and 2-0 vs. Fulham. Good to see Joe getting his clean sheet tally up in race for golden glove.

we should have scored far more to boot.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
They may well drop points but I can't see them dropping any tomorrow.

Their record at Spurs is incredible.

According to 11v11.com , stats v Spurs suggest Spurs will roll over yet again.
In 41 Premier League games they have only beaten Man U 4 times! A record shared with their other perennial roll over and tickle my tummy team, Everton.

My gut says a comfortable win,much media gloating and back to 7 points behind again ! But hopefully a frozen pitch will play havoc with RVPs dodgy legs !

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.