Believe.

jimharri said:
samharris said:
blue underpants said:
Whos that drunken old tramp whos wandered into The Lane

Twat had his hat on back to front,unless of course having the logo at the back is the new cool ??

Nah.......he dont do cool,have you seen him clap ??
Bit like all those sad cases in the nineties who wore their baseball caps back to front, trying to look hip and trendy.

And failing.

Next week he'll have his glasses on upside down.

samharris said:
jimharri said:
samharris said:
Twat had his hat on back to front,unless of course having the logo at the back is the new cool ??

Nah.......he dont do cool,have you seen him clap ??
Bit like all those sad cases in the nineties who wore their baseball caps back to front, trying to look hip and trendy.

And failing.

Next week he'll have his glasses on upside down.
No; on top of his head.

i think we can do this now, there last few games are tough. need to go into the derby less than 5 behind win there. it will be even better than last season if we can hunt them down this time. We look solid to me

worsleyweb said:
i think we can do this now, there last few games are tough. need to go into the derby less than 5 behind win there. it will be even better than last season if we can hunt them down this time. We look solid to me

Exactly what Bobby said a few weeks ago. He loves a run in, our Bobby...

That bloody last minute winner for them. And that defeat at Sunderland. Just thinking about them hurts. Even if we'd only drew them, we'd be two points better off (nothing gets past me, you know!) and they'd be two points worse off, meaning a one point gap. Grrrr.

our fate is in our own hands, its as simple as that, we have to at least match their results at very least and hopefully we ave them at the swamp. then and only then if we 2 points behind, then i will maybe think lightening can strike twice

welsh_andy said:
our fate is in our own hands, its as simple as that, we have to at least match their results at very least and hopefully we ave them at the swamp. then and only then if we 2 points behind, then i will maybe think lightening can strike twice

Wouldn't say it's quite in 'our own hands' Andy , we're still on the wrong end of a points gap with no games in hand ........ but we can have a huge say in where the title goes ....... at this point in time all we can do is make it as hard as we possibly can for the rags , and hope they slip up .

jimharri said:
That bloody last minute winner for them. And that defeat at Sunderland. Just thinking about them hurts. Even if we'd only drew them, we'd be two points better off (nothing gets past me, you know!) and they'd be two points worse off, meaning a one point gap. Grrrr.
Dont look back in anger.All is not lost yet i still believe we can do it.

1evvyc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.