Bell, Lee and Summerbee statue | Unveiled (pg19)

Be great if it was made from stone but reckon be bronze with the three players all together.

Last edited:
If done then I would prefer them away from the others and done traditionally in stone or bronze and as solid statues.

Don't get me wrong I like the ones done though the sergio one I find not right for some reason (don't think the pose works for the style used).

Plus if anyone bar Bell deserves consideration for a staue first if would be Bell then Book followed by Young,

Bert Trautmann has a statue in the reception, but he needs a wider ranging tribute

Last edited:
I think with these plans ahead, I keep the T-shirt with the three legends a bit longer. It might actually be worth a lot of money eventually. If the t-shirt holds out. It looks like it’s actually 50 years old and the misses needs to repare these little wholes that keep appearing when I put it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.