Bellamy attacked by rag fan...

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Liked the way he stamped on Anderson and then later kicked him up into the air as well!

Priceless!
quality when he kicked anderson and called him a fucking joker. PMSL

Re: Bellamy Punches A Rag In The Face - Picture

RealMancsAreBlue said:
untbbitled.jpg

Go on Bellers !

NICE ONE CRAIG :) get in you legend

skyblue1894 said:
For those not at the game, Bellers was waiting to re-start after the Owen goal when the rag ran on the pitch. The twat was quickly up-ended by the stewards & Bellers booted the ball at him as hard as possible (and missed by a yard or two). He then strolled over 20 yards & gave him a slap.
He shouldn't have got involved but was obviously gutted with that 4th.
I think we can expect another FA investigation.

Just thought I'd clarify as some posts on this thread (see title) seem to imply the rag confronted Bellamy but it was the other way round if we are being honest.

Hi steve,

agree, but the scruffy rag cnt did spit in bellamy's face 'before' bellamy 'pushed' him in the face.. Note pushed... not twatted in the face as we were led to belive initially.

I think he will receive a letter 'reminding him of his behaviour'.. The police say the fan has not complained.

Breaking News:
While Craig Bellamy, now made a City Legend have been banned whole life from playing soccer for stroking a rival fan's face, another City player Carlos Tevez faces a similar ban for dodging a flying coin that hits his team mate Garrido instead. For what reason and how he dodge the coin will be known in an inquiry to be set up today.

For winning an underserved derby match, purple nose is now saying how they gifted Citeh's 2 goals through their mistakes and made their players as though they have won the league.
Now look who's cocky and arrogant?

We cannot afford to have another ban after Adebayor. Wheres the discipline and class guys. I understand the frustration but the team can't afford something like that. Emotions do take over but our players need to think before doing something in that nature.

If I was a professional footballer and got a ban, the one thing I would want it for would be for twatting a red cnut!

Should have decked Plug as well while he was on a roll!

Why do it though? The guy was clearly restrained by 4 stewards. The fact he's had to walk a fair distance over to a helpless person and given him a slap isnt going to help his cause. I remember Bosnich man handling a player off the pitch but at the time it was just him and the fan and with no stewards in site.

We have injuries galore and a ban to boot. If he gets a ban then we have to rely on Tevez to score all our goals and no offence to the guy, he's hardly prolific is he.

cashmoney said:
Why do it though? The guy was clearly restrained by 4 stewards. The fact he's had to walk a fair distance over to a helpless person and given him a slap isnt going to help his cause..

Aww, bless the poor little helpless rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.