Bellamy attacked by rag fan...

TheMightyQuinn said:
svennis pennis said:
He spat at Bellamy, he is lucky he got away with a slap. I wish Bellamy had smashed his teeth down his throat.

No doubt we will have pictures of the toss bag in the Sun tomorrow showing off his slap mark from another "City nutter" and the public can sympathize with the **** for his horrific incident.

I'm rapidly losing the will to live. I agree wholeheartedly with your post although I'd have preferred to see Bellers stamping on the guys face until there was just gristle and bone fragments left. Oh and he could have at least filled in that crack head too whilst he was at it.

Yeh I would of loved to have seen Bellers take out plug with a quick smash to the throat leaving him gasping on the deck. Shrek seemed to agree with Bellamy though which was surprising to say the least.

For those not at the game, Bellers was waiting to re-start after the Owen goal when the rag ran on the pitch. The twat was quickly up-ended by the stewards & Bellers booted the ball at him as hard as possible (and missed by a yard or two). He then strolled over 20 yards & gave him a slap.
He shouldn't have got involved but was obviously gutted with that 4th.
I think we can expect another FA investigation.

Just thought I'd clarify as some posts on this thread (see title) seem to imply the rag confronted Bellamy but it was the other way round if we are being honest.

sorry if someone already said it but a certain mr clough gave one of these loons a backhander much more than bellers did today and well he turned into an even more national hero than he already was.. shame on you bellers, a slap? come on he deserved at least a good clenched fist mate.. and eh come on.. we did well today and ok wasnt our day, theyre worried and we know it.. so we pick ourselves up ,we got 3 there today as someone said we could have got 5 in how many years have we been able to say that? you know it, and i know it,if we had got the 4th and not them fungusmoan would still be on the fone to the f.a about it.. f*** them lets move on..city im proud of you and c.t.i.d

Dubai Blue said:
Sky News now leading with "Craig Bellamy could be facing trouble.........."

Just give him the fucking 12-match ban now and have done with it.

Ferdinand should be ashamed of himself, and I mean FUCKING ashamed of himself, for backing a pitch-invading fan over a fellow professional footballer, the drugged-up camel-faced tosser.[/quote]

cityman14364 said:
sorry if someone already said it but a certain mr clough gave one of these loons a backhander much more than bellers did today and well he turned into an even more national hero than he already was.. shame on you bellers, a slap? come on he deserved at least a good clenched fist mate.. and eh come on.. we did well today and ok wasnt our day, theyre worried and we know it.. so we pick ourselves up ,we got 3 there today as someone said we could have got 5 in how many years have we been able to say that? you know it, and i know it,if we had got the 4th and not them fungusmoan would still be on the fone to the f.a about it.. f*** them lets move on..city im proud of you and c.t.i.d
Is that you Mark?

Blueboy Danny said:
Craig Bellamy Song:

You put your right fist in, your right fist out
In out, in out, you knock the fcuker out
You give the rags a clout at there home ground
Thats what its all about

Ohhh Belly, Belly, Belly, Belly

Knock those rags out ra, ra, ra!

PMSL - Even stuck it on Facebook.

ManCityFC said:
Blueboy Danny said:
Craig Bellamy Song:

You put your right fist in, your right fist out
In out, in out, you knock the fcuker out
You give the rags a clout at there home ground
Thats what its all about

Knock those rags out ra, ra, ra!

PMSL - Even stuck it on Facebook.

Hope it catches on, would love to hear it sung at the next derby.

looking forward to the city v rags golf day when bellers(my new hero) can shove his 8 iron into wios dirty fat scummy gob.

bellamy a new city legend

I didn't see it until just now on MOTD2.....I don't know...the fan should obviously not be on the pitch and united should be fined for it, but Bellamy had nothing there to do at all, I thought he was at least close to the fan but he wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.