BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

gerrys_taxi

who would be a greater loss to the club/team/fans

12 months ago i'd have said robinho, but now i'm in bellamys corner

BELLAMY FOR CLUB CAPTAIN

would like to keep them both, as robinho will be arsed now. but i fear bellamys form will dip as hughes and sir bobby robson were the only mangers to get the best out of him

Great player Bellamy, for me our best this season, but an on form Robinho, playing for a manager who believes in him, in a position that suits will be a revelation imo.

Robinho for me.

Can't wait for the day Robinho leaves personally, absolute waste of flesh and bones!
Bellamy is a self motivated professional, it wouldn't be in his nature to not play full throttle!

Why does everyone keep doing this? We all know how good Robbie can be, and talent wise hes in the world's elite, but its consistency that is the thing with him (as it has been all his career). I'd love to see him becoming the 'talisman' that Mancini wants him to be, but at this moment in time Bellers is the first name on the teamsheet as far as im concerned. There arent many better in the prem at the moment.

Well if Bellamy goes, I think we'd all clearly see we have something missing like the Spuds game. If Robinho goes, I don't think I'd recognise much difference tbh.

I think it proves how good they are..........

Bellamy can only get in the Wales Team, Robinho can get in the Brazil team. init

Just a joke by the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.