BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
robinho will be player of the season................. watch how a tactician utilizes a prop

I wasn't going to post in this thread as t's a ridiculous question. For anyone not sure of the answer please see above.

Bellamy has done a great job, I hated him before he came to us and he has changed my opinion through his whole hearted performances but he is simply not in the same class as Robinho and I firmly believe that Don Roberto will prove it by the end of the season.

I would keep Robinho all day long

He's 4/5 years younger and has skill and creativity that Bellamy could only dream of. Bellamy has had 5 or 6 decent games this season and has been indifferent to shite in the rest, plus it's only a matter of time before his knees disintegrate again. He's done no better than Ade or Tevez, they've all had good patches of form and now Robbie is back from injury and nearing full fitness he'll start banging the goals in again.

From reading this thread some people either have very short memories or are siding with tabloid bollocks about the club, again!

de niro said:
Bellers, robbie should watch him and learn what it's all about, if does that he'd be awesome.
Correct. If Rob showed even half the commitment and workrate of Craig (to go alongside his undoubted skill), he would be phenomenal. But as of now, if I was asked to pick one of them, it would have to be Bellamy.

On current form it would have to be Bellers - no arguements there.
On potential Robi - no arguements there.

I think we might see a different Robi under the new manager. Him and Hughes had beef and he didnt want to play for him.

On current form, Bellamy every time. Robinho can be a great player but only when he can be arsed. Seen a few comments about having a 'manager that believes in him' etc will bring the best out of him. Get real. He cost £32mil and gets paid the Lord knows what. The last manager was not the problem, for all his other faults, Robinho was!! His attitude stinks. It did at Real Madrid and it does here and will do whereever he finds himself. And to think that 12-months ago he virtually 'walked on water' according to some and others were threatening suicide or murder if Bellamy came anywhere near our club!

Hopefully both can play a part in any future success but if I had to choose it would be Bellamy.

The reason being that he has done it on the pitch where it really matters. I await Robinho to do likewise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.