BELLAMY OR ROBINHO

robi was one of my favourite players last season even with his terrible performances away from home but this year i am just sick of him and couldnt care less if he left us in January.

I'm not one of those Robbie haters, and I'm certainly under no illusions about the talent of Bellamy.

If I had to sell one, it would be Bellamy. He's older, worth less, and has only ever performed under Hughes, added to this, he gave an interview recently professing that he will probably be finished in 2 years due to injury. Robinho is still very young and could still adapt to England. We all seem to forget that he's only been here for 18 months, perhaps he has some developing left. His talent is really undeniable.

On the other hand, on current form, obviously Robinho would be gone. He's really, really, really desperate for a goal and I think this frustration has began to effect other parts of his game. Watching the amount of work he did defensively against Chelsea gave me a lot of hope for him, but against Spurs, he pretty much left Sylvinho to get hung out to dry.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
robinho will be player of the season................. watch how a tactician utilizes a prop

My thoughts exactly!

Bellamy has stated himself that he only has a couple of seasons left in him because of ongoing injury problems and Robinho will only get better and better so Robinho for me. Although he's inconsistent at the mo, robinho has unbelievable class and i rekon mancini will get the best out of him.

mancity5 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
robinho will be player of the season................. watch how a tactician utilizes a prop

Agree totally..
Ha not a chance, POTY has to perform all season not for half, which is why Robbie wasn't even in the top 3 for the award last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.