Bellamy Press Conference.

Fanzone Danny said:
I'll but stood up tomorrow and clapping when he is announced ..........

i would stand a clap bin laden if he ran out in a city shirt..................................well you know what i mean

stonie said:
Fanzone Danny said:
I'll but stood up tomorrow and clapping when he is announced ..........

i would stand a clap bin laden if he ran out in a city shirt..................................well you know what i mean

What about Gary Glitter? ;-)

Fanzone Danny said:
stonie said:

What about Gary Glitter? ;-)

well maybe if he scored a hat trick but then again we must draw the line somewhere i supose

Good,honest interview.Speaks well and threw in a few jokes for the press guys.

I laughed at the 'google' bit,but found it refreshing to hear that he knows the club is going places which may mean him being pushed out in a few years.

I think he'll do well for us,especially away from home,when we generally have looked lacklustre this season.He will give 100% and get the boys up for it.Cant wait for Stoke on saturday!!

One thing people will have to take into account when his name is announced tomorrow is he will be getting loads of abuse from the Newcastle fans, so it might not be a fair reflection of the way people are feelings.

I'm genuinely very excited by this signing, I think he has been misrepresnted massively and the guy is ambitious and committed to his football which is exactly what we want. Great Signing Hughes - thank god he didn't listen to a lot of our fans who as usual make decisions based on mis-information we are fed by the press, I mean anyone who hasn't made a mistake or error of judgement is a liar imo.

what a load of rubbish about joining city he says"i would regret this,if i didn`t take it" thats why he came out publicly and said he didnt want to move to city,he only wanted to go to spurs! cant stand the man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.