Bellamy Press Conference.

Good conference. Like most didnt want him at city but since signing him have had a good feeling he'll do well for us and has changed over the past couple of years. His last challenge at city and my moneys on him to score tomorro...scored the last 6 times against newcastle or soemthing like that?

I have never been a fan of Bellamy but having read an article about him, last week, I’ve changed my views.
Apparently he had spent about three months in South Africa, teaching the local kids and he was touched by their poverty so much so that he donated a large amount of money, I think it was around £350,000, to build a training centre.
I now look at him in a different light, he has been a prick in the past but you can’t knock him for laying out his own money and at least putting something back into the game, abroad granted but at least he’s done it.

pedrag40 said:
Good conference. Like most didnt want him at city but since signing him have had a good feeling he'll do well for us and has changed over the past couple of years. His last challenge at city and my moneys on him to score tomorro...scored the last 6 times against newcastle or soemthing like that?

Who are the most? I think it was a rather vocal minority on here and other forums that did not want him, the rest of us saw him for what he is a bloody good player who will add a lot to the team

Quality interview and surprised me greatly.

I thought he was a good buy anyway but it appears he may have grown up a bit.

As for the charity work, it doesn't surprise me that the gutter shite don't report this - it'd spoil a good story for them - wankers

Ducado said:
pedrag40 said:

Who are the most? I think it was a rather vocal minority on here and other forums that did not want him, the rest of us saw him for what he is a bloody good player who will add a lot to the team

This.

As soon as the ink in his pen touched the contract I wiped the slate clean, as City fans it is now our duty to support Bellamy as much as any other player. The interview and charity foundation make it much easier!

To be honest I don't like him.Never have.

Let's not kid ourselves here guys-he has a poor injury record and he's left many of his previous clubs acrimoniously after some extremely childish and disrespectful behaviour.
So I make no apologies for appearing out of step in thinking this way and it will be in the back of my mind all the time he is at our club.

But while he gives %100 to the cause,let's his boots rather than his gob do the talking and roughs up the rags rather than his own teamates I'll back him all the way.

2-0 to City tomorrow with him to score the first against one of his previous clubs.Putting a tenner on it!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Hate the guy, always have, always will, wish he wasn't a City player, but I won't get on his back while he is here.

How can you "hate" somebody that you dont even know?

blackie35 said:
what a load of rubbish about joining city he says"i would regret this,if i didn`t take it" thats why he came out publicly and said he didnt want to move to city,he only wanted to go to spurs! cant stand the man!

Are you sure he actually said that, or was it something you read in a rag-top?

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.