Bellamy Song

stony said:
Billy City said:
Oh dear some so called blues with red faces who had a pop at Bellamy i bet you all love him now.

A lot of people with egg on their faces, me included. Bellamy has been top notch. Sorry Craig.
Fair play mate for owning up if it was Jo you were hammering i would be on your side lol.

gary111 said:
we were singin BELLAMY, BELLAMY at bburn.
and cant believe how much hes been slagged off, we always puts in 100%

Look at the date of the thread, it's from last January. Someone obviously wanted to gloat.

gary111 said:
we were singin BELLAMY, BELLAMY at bburn.
and cant believe how much hes been slagged off, we always puts in 100%
lol i know i thought up that chant :D its pretty shite though :/

Why do some of you guys hate Craig bellamy so much, he gives his all and more every game he plays. He scores important goals and runs the opposing defence ragged. Really, some times I feel ashamed. Some of the posts on here are down right rude and ignorant and you call yourselfs City Fans!

You people give are club a bad name, don't you think there are enough people out there trying to destabalise our club?

Anyway, Im sure Craig can rise above it..LOL it won't take much I don't think!

CTID..And for those of you slagging off our own players..Why don't you pull on a red shirt and show your true colours?

I cant believe some people on here slagging Bellamy, He gives 100% every time he wears the shirt and he's a good player, He was outstanding yesterday.

And for the people who was saying 'Die Bellamy Die' Yous are f**king TWATS!!!

Not only an excellent performer with a wholly determined approach to winning, when his fitness allows, but also I think a reformed character from the Craig Bellamy of a couple of years ago.

"In 2007 Welsh International football star Craig Bellamy visited a friend in the West African nation of Sierra Leone. Best known for its “blood diamonds” and nine year violent civil war Craig saw through the devastation, poverty and desperation and saw the potential for a project that could offer hope.

"Out of this initial hope was born the Craig Bellamy Foundation. A charity founded by Craig to offer the children of Sierra Leone the right to dream. Using the one thing Craig knows and loves, football, the project has been designed to inspire positive personal and social development through the power of sport."

http://craigbellamyfoundation.org/

Vicky said:
Why do some of you guys hate Craig bellamy so much, he gives his all and more every game he plays. He scores important goals and runs the opposing defence ragged. Really, some times I feel ashamed. Some of the posts on here are down right rude and ignorant and you call yourselfs City Fans!

You people give are club a bad name, don't you think there are enough people out there trying to destabalise our club?

Anyway, Im sure Craig can rise above it..LOL it won't take much I don't think!

CTID..And for those of you slagging off our own players..Why don't you pull on a red shirt and show your true colours?
Well said Vicky. I can't for the life of me understand the mentality of some on here who only seem to be happy when they're slagging off the manager or some of the players. All this "bellend" stuff is pathetic really. FFS; these lads are wearing the blue (or black, or sashed!) shirt. Get off their backs and try suppporting them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.