Bellamy Song

to tune of wem-ber-lee, wem -ber-lee
BELLAMY! BELLAMY!
HE GETS THE BALL
HE SCORES A GOAL
HE PLAYS FOR MAN CITY

take back all i thought about him (which wasn't good)when he initially signed.

im new here to blue moon but i am shocked to read all this shite about bellamy, .. and good on yer all those who hold thier hands up and said sorry... now he may not be kaka, but fuck me,hes doing a good job for us right now

rossie said:
im new here to blue moon but i am shocked to read all this shite about bellamy, .. and good on yer all those who hold thier hands up and said sorry... now he may not be kaka, but fuck me,hes doing a good job for us right now

tbf most of it was from january- as it's an old thread that's been resurrected- so i think most of the original opinions would have changed by now.

Gramsci. said:
Not only an excellent performer with a wholly determined approach to winning, when his fitness allows, but also I think a reformed character from the Craig Bellamy of a couple of years ago.

"In 2007 Welsh International football star Craig Bellamy visited a friend in the West African nation of Sierra Leone. Best known for its “blood diamonds” and nine year violent civil war Craig saw through the devastation, poverty and desperation and saw the potential for a project that could offer hope.

"Out of this initial hope was born the Craig Bellamy Foundation. A charity founded by Craig to offer the children of Sierra Leone the right to dream. Using the one thing Craig knows and loves, football, the project has been designed to inspire positive personal and social development through the power of sport."

http://craigbellamyfoundation.org/

alright craig!

i think we should moomba on this thread, did he ever give that seasoncard away?

Greg_C said:
DonnyCityLove said:
I dont have any idea what you lot are whining about now,hes an okay player,better than what weve got,works hard,can finish and is a team player yet you wont give the lad a chance? youll all soon change your mind anyway

Ditto.... plastic fans on here. Once they pull that shirt on we should be behind them 100%

^^^this^^^

shouldnt matter if u dont like him, i thought the idea was that we support the team...

to que sera

CRAIG BELL-AMYYYY
HES BETTER THAN WAYNE ROONEYY,
HES FUCKING GO-OBBY
CRAIG BELL-AMMY

Adebayor's Hat said:
"hes welsh, he's small, he'll fucking twat you all, bell-ammmyyy, belll-ammyyyy"

I'll get my coat.
dont bother!
thats good!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.