Bellamy - Stalybridge

Bellers is deffo worth having in the squad bring him on late im sure he would nick a few goals maybe win a few matches late on,

bluevengence said:
Will he be prepared to train as he is told?

Probably not if there's a risk that it will leave him crippled for the rest of his life.

I'd like to see him back, but it can only be if both he and Bob meet each other half way and I don't see Bob as a meeting half way kinda guy (nor Bellamy if truth be told). Shame, because a fully fit Bellamy definitely adds something to the squad.

bluevengence said:
Will he be prepared to train as he is told?

As far as I am aware the training issue was actually quite a small one very early after Mancini took over which has been massively overplayed by some.I am sure Mancini understands now that Bellamy should not do exactly the same training regime as everyone else.Their problems (assuming they still exist) are something else.

If Mancini would still want Bellamy to train to his detriment as a player he would be a complete idiot and I am sure he isn't that.

If bellerz says the hardest word, fair play to him. I dont think Bobby has a problem with passionate players if they take it onto the turf on a Saturday (monday night/sunday afternoon, fuck off sky you do my tits in). He does that with gusto tbf. He had his head up his arse over that scumbag Hughes, and loyalty is a commodity millions cant buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.