Bellamy to Cardiff

Pmsl the media really are complete and utter cocks, this was posted after the OS told the real story.

RAIG BELLAMY SET FOR BOLTON LOAN DEAL
ABOVE: Craig Bellamy could go to Bolton on loan
16th August 2010
By Bill Thornton

Your Shout ( 0 )

BOLTON are poised to rescue Craig Bellamy from his Manchester City misery.

Bellamy’s hometown club Cardiff would love to have the firebrand forward – but they could pay only a fraction of his massive £90,000-a-week wages.

City are resigned to the fact that they will have to subsidise the deal wherever Bellamy goes.

WIN £50,000: PLAY DAILY STAR FANTASY FOOTBALL NOW!

Starsport understands Bolton have asked about taking the City outcast on loan and that the lure of continued Premier League football appeals to the player.

A move to Bolton would suit City, who do not see their neighbours as rivals. But the Blues do not want Bellamy to play for a team likely to challenge them at the top of the table.

There are links with former club Celtic – whose pay ceiling is £30,000-a-week – Fulham, managed by former City boss Mark Hughes, Tottenham and Everton.

Bellamy burned his bridges at City last week when he claimed manager Roberto Mancini had not spoken to him for months.

Mancini’s response was to announce that Bellamy would not be in his final list of 25 first team squad players this season.

And the Italian has made it clear Bellamy is free to train at Cardiff.

Twats.

To see Bellamy going to Cardiff, after he gave all to the club and the performance from last year, it reminds me of how Dunnie and Hughes were treated, and is sad.
Add to that, the fact monkey boy Robinho is still in the team, and it become outrageous.

Shame.

will there be a Cardiff FC for Bellamy to play with??

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1909&Itemid=133" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php ... Itemid=133</a>

Commenting, Motherwell Chief Executive, Leeann Dempster, said: “It is critical that clubs work constructively with each other to ensure we can manage a very difficult financial climate for the game. We have given Cardiff every chance to do the right thing.

“The Board now believe that Cardiff’s position is untenable given their activity in the transfer market acquiring Jason Koumas, Tom Heaton, Danny Drinkwater, Seyi Olofinjana, Martin John and today, the loan signing of Manchester City’s Craig Bellamy.

“Given all these circumstances and with legal and moral weight behind us, Motherwell FC have no option but to immediately pursue all legal routes to ensure this significant sum is paid to us as quickly as possible.

“These may include issuing a winding up order, arresting assets or physically sending bailiffs to their ground on match day to take possession of cash. Every option will be fully considered and implemented as soon as possible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-joy-dream-Cardiff-loan-Manchester-City.html

I like that Mancini wishes him well.

But the City boss insists Bellamy may not have played his last game for the club.
'I don't know, in football anything can happen,' said Mancini. 'I am happy for him. I hope that for him it will be a good season.

'It's his choice. But I hope for him it will be a fantastic season in Cardiff, it's his home. I think it's a good choice for him, his family is there.'

There's no reason that this whole situation had to play out like it did. Another typical city moment unfortunately. Good luck Craig and I'm sure you'll tear the Championship apart.

ocimpean said:
To see Bellamy going to Cardiff, after he gave all to the club and the performance from last year, it reminds me of how Dunnie and Hughes were treated, and is sad.
Add to that, the fact monkey boy Robinho is still in the team, and it become outrageous.

Shame.
Idiot

Get some negative headlines out of that interview SSN - Bellamy was a gent there about MCFC - well played son - good luck with Cardiff

good to see the vultures at Sky didnt get anything from that interview , we came out of that looking good much to the obvious annoyance of the twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.