Bellamy to Cardiff

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's gone - CARDIFF - agreed last night

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177693&p=3344913#p3344913

Well, after what I have been told today its a cert that Bellamy is on his way to Cardiff, don't ask for the source, but I have no reason at all to doubt the guy, he works in the financial world shifting astronomical amounts of money about.
He has tried put money on this happening with several bookies, each time his bet was declined.

I am ITK !

molineuxblue said:
Theo555 said:
The wording on the bet was 'where he will be playing after the transfer window' so i bloody hope so!

If your bet is with Skybet, I'm pretty sure we're paying out on a loan on this one.

Yep skybet!

malkie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's gone - CARDIFF - agreed last night

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177693&p=3344913#p3344913

Well, after what I have been told today its a cert that Bellamy is on his way to Cardiff, don't ask for the source, but I have no reason at all to doubt the guy, he works in the financial world shifting astronomical amounts of money about.
He has tried put money on this happening with several bookies, each time his bet was declined.

I am ITK !

Ill bet he is to,its on ssn now!!!!,,,,lol and has been for the last 20 mins

superblue91 said:
malkie said:

I am ITK !

Ill bet he is to,its on ssn now!!!!,,,,lol and has been for the last 20 mins

Shite on a light i think ive just clarkied meself,,,DOH!!!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
How much of his wages are we paying? Surely they can't afford the full whack.

What a legend he will be there, immediately.

A large proportion of them...with one or two conditions, so I hear.

Bellers seems happy enough. Fulham and West Ham have also pushed.
First refusal on any emerging talent would be a wise condition.

Is there anyone fitting that criteria at present?

Bellamy's press conference at Cardiff should be interesting (if he has one). He wont be able to resist having a dig or two. I hope he thanks us fans for the support we have given him, but i wont hold my breath.

Well maybe there will be one set of fans who won't be having a go at MCFC.

Good luck Bellars your industry and commitment will be missed.

Tricky_Trev said:
Bellamy's press conference at Cardiff should be interesting (if he has one). He wont be able to resist having a dig or two. I hope he thanks us fans for the support we have given him, but i wont hold my breath.

I just hope he says new chapter and doesnt dig at us. If he does it'll merely prove what a cock he is. Good player, but a cock.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:38 am --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:

I just hope he says new chapter and doesnt dig at us. If he does it'll merely prove what a cock he is. Good player, but a cock.

will score a hatful in that division and get sent off and fall out with his team mates (probably)

Maybe we should send Robinho too just to annoy him (sniggers)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.