Bellamy to Cardiff

Re: Bellamy has got his wish

No real surprise, he's being talking about going there since May, I guess after second half of last season he realises he's no longer up to the top flight.

It was only a matter of time. I'm just glad he isn't going to someone challenging for the top 4, because he is the type of player that would make a former club pay when he faced them on the pitch. Best of luck to him.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
we gonna be paying his wages?

I would have to imagine we are chipping in some of it. I can't see Cardiff affording his weekly wages in their entirety.

yeseye said:
lancs blue said:
Pardon?? You a Swansea fan or summat?
No.
One of our outstanding players last season will now be plying his trade in the championship, when in reality he should be preparing for a champions league campaign!

As City arent in the CL then neither will he be.

Thinking differently is plain daft!

fbloke said:
yeseye said:
No.
One of our outstanding players last season will now be plying his trade in the championship, when in reality he should be preparing for a champions league campaign!

As City arent in the CL then neither will he be.

Thinking differently is plain daft!
Give or take a point.

Just listening to the guy from south Wales echo and he said that Bellamy told him that its the first time in his career that he feels he is not wanted! WHAT!! wasn't there 47.000 fans singing his name and getting right behind him last season? all I can say is Fuck him! you play for the badge and fans nothing else!!!

Slightly suspicious of the website gubbins, coz its still not actually showing up on their website even though its apparently been Breaking News for the last hour..
Bit like the Silva/Balotelli profiles on the U****d site?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.