Bellamy to Cardiff

p-orridge93 said:
I would be very sceptical about this. Spurs are very confident that they are buying him for 4million.

They were confident that they were getting for 8m earlier this summer.

p-orridge93 said:
I would be very sceptical about this. Spurs are very confident that they are buying him for 4million.

We are not selling any of our players to our rivals full stop! and the guy from Wales who has spoken to Bellamy says he is 99% sure he is going to Cardiff.

p-orridge93 said:

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

LoveCity said:
First option on Cardiff's best youngsters please? Ramsey, amongst others, have come from their high quality academy. Surely we can wheel and deal that much out of sending a first class player (albeit a headcase) and paying his wages to them.

The rags and gooners are sniffing around after Adam Matthews, the kid is going to go far in the game and i'd love us to get him

Makes me laugh in a way,

I love Bellers, I really do but I cant help but think back to his comments about fighting for his place and how when he signed he wouldnt displace Robbie. Mocked Robbie for sulking back to Brazil, now he is on the verge of signing for Cardiff.

If I had my way Bellers would be staying but Mancini is the manager and we have to accept his decisions.

If Mancini ships out Ade as well, then I have to question his decisions. I still remain unconvinced by his management of the club. He is still far too negative and too respectful of the so called big names in my eyes but I hope with his squad this changes. If by moving Bellamy on he can trust his players to adopt more positive tactics then im all for it.

If however we ship out players such as Bellers and Ade and still play mind numbingly dull football then I will have to ask what decisions like this were all for.

svennis pennis said:
Makes me laugh in a way,

I love Bellers, I really do but I cant help but think back to his comments about fighting for his place and how when he signed he wouldnt displace Robbie. Mocked Robbie for sulking back to Brazil, now he is on the verge of signing for Cardiff.

If I had my way Bellers would be staying but Mancini is the manager and we have to accept his decisions.

If Mancini ships out Ade as well, then I have to question his decisions. I still remain unconvinced by his management of the club. He is still far too negative and too respectful of the so called big names in my eyes but I hope with his squad this changes. If by moving Bellamy on he can trust his players to adopt more positive tactics then im all for it.

If however we ship out players such as Bellers and Ade and still play mind numbingly dull football then I will have to ask what decisions like this were all for.

It may have something to do with the fact that he knows what is going on with the players and we dont. Which big names is he too respectful of?

He has played 1 game with a team that only met on Friday we played an away game against a good settled side yet people spout on about how negative we played lets give it 6 games before we start spouting what system the guy is using

chesterguy said:
svennis pennis said:
Makes me laugh in a way,

It may have something to do with the fact that he knows what is going on with the players and we dont. Which big names is he too respectful of?

He has played 1 game with a team that only met on Friday we played an away game against a good settled side yet people spout on about how negative we played lets give it 6 games before we start spouting what system the guy is using

Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton and Tottenham from what I have seen so far from Bob. In those games I can barely remember us getting into the oppositions box wether playing at home or away.

Its last season as well, far too respectful or scared to play to our strengths.

11 behind the ball at a corner is a disgrace.

svennis pennis said:
chesterguy said:

Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton and Tottenham from what I have seen so far from Bob. In those games I can barely remember us getting into the oppositions box wether playing at home or away.

Its last season as well, far too respectful or scared to play to our strengths.

11 behind the ball at a corner is a disgrace.

THAT WAS LAST SEASON LETS GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE WITH HIS OWN TEAM. i WOULD RATHER WIN EVERY GAME 1-0 THAN DRAW 5-5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.