Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet with Mancini

Looks like bellamy has finally started to believe in the project . . now feeling that he missed out on some honours last year and worried he'll miss out on more. Also only has one year left on his big wages contract before he's forced to earn more like what he's worth.
He's now willing to hold talks with Mancini is he? Well he can f#ck right off.

"Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet with Mancini"

Last year it was.."Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet in Mancini"

MCC said:
Can`t see it happening. I would love Bellamy to knuckle down and play a part this season but I can see him being shipped out somewhere.

Not a chance of Bellamy in the squad I would have thought but it isnt a question of Bellamy "knuckling down" ( he never ever gives less than 100% in games or in training)it's a question of Mancini changing his mind which aint going to happen.

The guy gave his all when he was on the pitch and scored some big goals. He also stood up for his teammates.

As far as Mancini goes, Bellamy was put into a really tough situation. Mancini came in and wanted to immediately put his stamp on the club and Bellamy was an obvious target for him to make his point. He was a Hughes loyalist who had a legit (imo) reason for needing to do a modified training program. Then to top it off, Bellamy is a world-class hothead whose buttons could easily be pushed and push them is what Mancini did.

Now you have a proven talent in house who wants to contribute and would undoubtedly have a positive impact if given the chance. I say give him that chance and if it isn't working out then dump him in January. But if it is working out imagine what his threatening style down the wing would open up for a guy like Yaya in the middle.

I'd keep him if he was happy playing 20 games a season.

In the past he's said that because his knee injury was bringing forward the end of his playing career he wanted to play when fit. He wouldn't get that guarantee if he stayed at City

Marvin said:
I'd keep him if he was happy playing 20 games a season.

In the past he's said that because his knee injury was bringing forward the end of his playing career he wanted to play when fit. He wouldn't get that guarantee if he stayed at City

I was thinking that not having to play every minute of every game would help to keep him fit.

Good player, served us well. But time to move on - he's not in the same class as Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli or Dzeko.

Chippy_boy said:
Good player, served us well. But time to move on - he's not in the same class as Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli or Dzeko.
No he isn't, but if he is happy to fight for a place then he still has the quality and attitude to make a difference. Drawbac is he might hold up the development of players like Suarez and Weiss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.