Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet with Mancini

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Cruiser Blue said:
God i would love for bellamy to get a number again when he played for us he was one of those players that played with his heart and was trully awesome. Trouble we got is with all the new players coming in would u prefer a winger coming in thats 23 24 got tons of potential that can play more than once a week and half or do we save a space and use bellars sparingly
Bellers is perfect for those games when we are drawing in the 80th minute or so, he comes on and brings a lot of energy and determination that can help us to finish games off

Yea agree fully with that would love to see it in every game, bellars and johnson used like that 2 both them coming on with 20 mins to go wow my hair standing on end

Bellers is perfect for those types of games where you need to bring on someone who actively undermines the manager, the medical staff, other players, the Chairman and the fans on several opportunities.

I see that many are confusing "playing with your heart on your sleeve" and "been a total twat". Bellamy is an older Joey Barton, but with shattered knees and a shitter accent.

I can bring "energy and determination" for 10 minutes a game, but as with Bellamy, I don't play for City because I'm shit.

Damocles said:
Bellers is perfect for those types of games where you need to bring on someone who actively undermines the manager, the medical staff, other players, the Chairman and the fans on several opportunities.

I see that many are confusing "playing with your heart on your sleeve" and "been a total twat". Bellamy is an older Joey Barton, but with shattered knees and a shitter accent.

I can bring "energy and determination" for 10 minutes a game, but as with Bellamy, I don't play for City because I'm shit.

So when bellamy was playing awesome for us you was saying the same thing

Cruiser Blue said:
Damocles said:

So when bellamy was playing awesome for us you was saying the same thing

No. I was saying that he was good 3 years ago, is there a point to this? Maradona was good in 1988, wouldn't fancy him on our wing now.

IMO; Yes he did 'play awesome' sometimes but never had it in him to do it week in week out. Added to that, the disruption he causes over the course of a season isn't something a top club could ever suffer or excuse.
Leave it to chance that he might derail any one or all of our campaigns? No way. I'd rather watch the old footage of him at his glorious best (once every few weeks) and leave him out in the cold where he belongs.
Don't forget that even after we'd subsidised his salary to put him out on loan to swansea (exactly where he wanted to be) he still bad-mouthed our club to the press.

Nah, sorry bellers . . you iz heestory!

ok do agre could be a risk but come on compairing bellars to barton a player stubbin cigars out in youths faces or whatever then in china beatin fans up beating our own players up come on there is no comparison for that

this thread is hilarious

he was mint in the championship last year wasnt he

move on, get rid of the mouthy fucker

Cruiser Blue said:
ok do agre could be a risk but come on compairing bellars to barton a player stubbin cigars out in youths faces or whatever then in china beatin fans up beating our own players up come on there is no comparison for that

He twatted someone with a golf club. He fought with his teammate on the pitch. It was only last season that he punched a fan.

Damocles said:
Cruiser Blue said:

He twatted someone with a golf club. He fought with his teammate on the pitch. It was only last season that he punched a fan.

Ok i admit when im wrong i agree then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.