Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet with Mancini

Rammyblues said:
If Tevez leaves can see him as 4th Striker, if we don't get a winger he could do that role. I am not saying 100% guaranteed a spot in our squad but if Bert wanted him he could find a place for him.

He doesn't, so he won't :-).

oakiecokie said:
Fuck off Bellamy.
You thought that Roberto wasn`t good enough a few months ago.
He pissed on your bonfire,proved you wrong and now you want to eat humble pie.
Some players I can accept this from,but you are the biggest shit stirrer going.
Would not even make our reserve team,so NO fucking chance of a start in our fabulous 20+ squad.
This, absolutely

Bellamy's public utterances should be treated with considerable scepticism. Like Joey Barton, he can sound very convincing and even contrite (quite possibly because he is being sincere at the time). But he has to be judged on the basis of his past actions rather than on his words. There is no future for Bellamy at City.

I remember listening to a journalist on the Sunday Supplement saying that he used to be Bellamy's ghost writer and that they would meet regularly. His message was: "He is very plausible when you are talking to him. BUT...."

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
oakiecokie said:
Fuck off Bellamy.
You thought that Roberto wasn`t good enough a few months ago.
He pissed on your bonfire,proved you wrong and now you want to eat humble pie.
Some players I can accept this from,but you are the biggest shit stirrer going.
Would not even make our reserve team,so NO fucking chance of a start in our fabulous 20+ squad.
This, absolutely

I also find myself agreeing with the above.

Chicken Kiev said:
Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet simply because its his last chance at getting an EPL title winners medal and Chumps league footy. Personally I cannot see a place for him here. Celtic Bellers, Celtic!

Stalybridge?......lol!

If this is true, then fair play to Bellamy for changing his attitude.

Why not let him fight for his place? What harm would it do? Craig is a very passionate and determined player and that could prove to be great benefit to the team, even if he's not playing, it could help motivate the others on the training ground.
For Mancini, surely the less people he has bad relationships with, the better, and it would be very stupid of him to tell Craig to do one. Craig's prepared to fight, he knows he won't just walk straight into the team, so therefore maybe Mancini can meet him halfway and give him at least a chance to prove himself.

Plus, if he's on £80,000 a week, then surely he should have a chance to actually earn it? As a fourth choice striker, he would be brilliant.

I would love to see a fit and fully committed in the squad. He has genuine pace which scares defenders and when teams squeeze up to congest the midfield to try an cramp silva and co, then bringing him on would make their defence drop back giving more room for our more skilfull players.
He would be a great asset but I think that if he hasn't played many games up to Christmas he will spit the dummy out again and be disruptive, so is he worth the gamble?

I for 1 will back Mancini's judgement on this.

Personally I think bellers is a great player and would love to see him in the squad but it's mancinis call so would back him 100% as we all should he knows football and how to win he's the best manager we have had at least since I started supporting in 73 by a mile

So on that basis I think Bellamy has two shows slim and fuck all as it seems to me you get one chance with B Manc and that's it

Dont care what anyone else says Bellers was one of our best players in recent years and I would love him to be involved this year. Love him or hate him, there's something about him gets you off your seat when he's running at defenders and is a bloody clinical finisher. The 4 goals against the scum and chelsea were fantastic.

check 1.08 in. BTW Ireland was superb in those days. So sad to see his demise.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZGiEgwzos[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.