Bellamy you legend

He's a lot brighter and more articulate than he's ever given credit for and he made some excellent comments at half time.

Nothing but good things to say about us. Will someone show Mancini the tape? No disrespect to Jo, who put a shift in, but Bellamy down that side and we would have been even more dangerous today.

He said what he thought/thinks and not what Sky wanted him to.

I have the feeling that regardless of who he was commenting on he would always give an honest opinion, unlike the usual rag fest pundits like Redknapp etc....

I know its already been expressed on this forum, but would love to see him back in the side, but......

I Mancini I Trust.

Very impressed with his comments. Seemed to leave the door open for a possible return. Would be good if so but anyway, great comments.

Would you all be playing him in front of Balotelli though? The only reason Jo got the nod today was to play the same formation as we did (sucessfully) at West Brom.
Bellamy simply wouldn't settle for being a squad member when he can be playing week in week out elsewhere. Top player though on his day.

Should never have got rid of him. I know he's only on loan and, in theory, he could come back and play for us again; we all know that won't happen. Still find it staggering that we got rid of him and kept SWP. Ah well; good luck Craig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.