Bellamy

I think him and Robinho are linking up very very well.

And thats why we look so threatening going forward.

He just seems to NEVER stop with his commitment during a game. Haven't seen that in years (apart from Ireland this season). And with Bellamy he seems to be able to sustain the quality throughout, in what is a very hard position to do it in.

I have always seen him as a bit of a "stop gap" buy (although a very good one), but if he keeps this up I think he could have a starting place for next season too.
He strikes me as a person that is very intense about his game though.....let's just hope the concentration and commitment can be sustained.

I know football is such a fickle game. But no player has changed my opinion 180 degrees like Bellamy. I always hated him with a passion, like everyone else, but the way he gives his all for city in the games I have seen him play is fantastic.

When he is narking linesmen I think good on you Craig.
When he is annoying centrehalves.
Chasing lost causes into the corner.

He is a prick but he is now OUR prick

Craig bellamy too old?

Craig bellamy a journeyman ?

Craig Bellamy too expensive?

Craig bellamy a troublemaker?

Craig bellamy a typical Hughes bad buy?

Eat your words you expert doubters!

He was the difference tonight, both in his effort and skill and in his influence on the team, particularly Robinho, who was excellent imo.

If Robbo is worth £32.5 million, what price Bellamy, off tonight's performance (and bearing in mind that he never gives less than 100%, like Goater)?

An example like his is priceless.

We're coming good!

OrigamiNinja said:
I said before we signed him that he was a twat and that the one thing we needed in that team more than anything was a twat. I love the guy, sure we have had better players at the club (not many) and we certainly we have had much nicer people at the club and maybe this is why we have been shit over the years. All the best teams have some nasty, horrible twats in the team and finally we have one. I hope the press and some City fans keep having a go at him because it seems to me that when he has his back to the wall he is a better player. Also since Bellamy had a 'word' with Robinho Robbie looks a different player again!

What bugs me about some newspaper readers, is the assumption that Bellamy has 'frightened' Robinho into playing again! The man fell out of form when the team ( and some fans) expected him to pull magic out of his arse!! He fell out of form and now he's looking like he's in it again.

mcmanus said:
I know football is such a fickle game. But no player has changed my opinion 180 degrees like Bellamy. I always hated him with a passion, like everyone else, but the way he gives his all for city in the games I have seen him play is fantastic.

When he is narking linesmen I think good on you Craig.
When he is annoying centrehalves.
Chasing lost causes into the corner.

He is a prick but he is now OUR prick
Why only 180 degrees? You still to be convinced.

Only joking you meant 360 (I hope)

Bigga said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I said before we signed him that he was a twat and that the one thing we needed in that team more than anything was a twat. I love the guy, sure we have had better players at the club (not many) and we certainly we have had much nicer people at the club and maybe this is why we have been shit over the years. All the best teams have some nasty, horrible twats in the team and finally we have one. I hope the press and some City fans keep having a go at him because it seems to me that when he has his back to the wall he is a better player. Also since Bellamy had a 'word' with Robinho Robbie looks a different player again!

What bugs me about some newspaper readers, is the assumption that Bellamy has 'frightened' Robinho into playing again! The man fell out of form when the team ( and some fans) expected him to pull magic out of his arse!! He fell out of form and now he's looking like he's in it again.

Well maybe its merely coincidence then but the Robinho I saw at Pompey is not the same Robinho I saw at Anfield and again tonight!

Two very well taken goals and all in all another very good performance, he's proving me and lot of people wrong at the moment and long may it continue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.