Bellamy

mcmanus said:
I know football is such a fickle game. But no player has changed my opinion 180 degrees like Bellamy. I always hated him with a passion, like everyone else, but the way he gives his all for city in the games I have seen him play is fantastic.

When he is narking linesmen I think good on you Craig.
When he is annoying centrehalves.
Chasing lost causes into the corner.

He is a prick but he is now OUR prick

Speak for yourself! lol

mcmanus said:
I know football is such a fickle game. But no player has changed my opinion 180 degrees like Bellamy. I always hated him with a passion, like everyone else, but the way he gives his all for city in the games I have seen him play is fantastic.

I agree. never really liked him until he came here. He seems to be a good partnership between bellers and robinho, hope it carries on.

moomba said:
jimharri said:
Just waiting for "Sshh, you know who" and his mob to come on with their "Bellend" coments!!

You're obsessed.

And you're a muppet with your anti bellamy comments. What did I tell you when we signing him... Goodnight.

I think Bellamy and Robinho are starting to develop a good understanding, I also think Robinho is enjoying his football again, I saw his sheer delight when we scored and his frustration when he missed, the two of them are a right handful add to that SWP flying down the flank.

We played some lovely football and created a lot of chances, we were in complete control

When Elano came on he misplaced 4 passes and bottled out of a 50 50,his presence actually had a negative effect on the side, he looks totally disinterested, for me he should be shipped out asap he has no future at City.

Shooter 83 said:
And you're a muppet with your anti bellamy comments. What did I tell you when we signing him... Goodnight.

Only time I've mentioned him for weeks is when some baby comes on having a cry that everyone doesn't love him.

Shooter 83 said:

Only time I've mentioned him for weeks is when some baby comes on having a cry that everyone doesn't love him.

LEE BRADBURY said:
mcmanus said:

Why only 180 degrees? You still to be convinced.

Only joking you meant 360 (I hope)

Nope pal 180 degrees turns you in the other direction. As in thinking one way then totally thinking opposite. Do the maths. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.