Bellamy

I hate Bellamy, he tried too hard, Robinho doesnt try hard enough. I want something very specific in all City's players. For the record I've never rated SWP as he's kinda short and I think that Elano needs a haircut before I consider him as a player. Oh and I think Caceido is too big.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I hate Bellamy, he tried too hard, Robinho doesnt try hard enough. I want something very specific in all City's players. For the record I've never rated SWP as he's kinda short and I think that Elano needs a haircut before I consider him as a player. Oh and I think Caceido is too big.

ole, ole ole ole ole, Bellamy!!!!!! He's the man.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

ole, ole ole ole ole, Bellamy!!!!!! He's the man.

Uneven allotment of tattoos on arms. Therefore I can't rate him, that's how we roll on this forum.

Our new Franny Lee/Paul Dickov...?

Somewhere between the two for me, but exactly the same type of player that can help win you things!

But we still miss a big man option up front so it'll be interesting to see how the team develops now...

Player of the Month for me, helped us turn things round in last few weeks.

Now let's get West Ham beaten and give Villa a good game before our weekend off leading up to Aalborg at home on the 12th...

Bring it on!

I don’t think Bellamy has put a foot wrong since we signed him his over all contribution to the cause is very impressive, and his work ethic is now rubbing off on all those around him, I am not going to be a complete hypocrite either ,I was less than impressed with his signing as were a lot of fans, but now I think he has been a great buy based on his performances, maybe MH really does know his stuff, even Wayne Bridge is coming good, to be honest I have been quite impressed with most MH buys. I just hope we can keep evolving as a team under him.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Can you knock off the sarcasm - you had your 15 minutes with the 'All Things Equal' thread. it worked once, it's boring now.

He is a prick but he is now OUR prick[/quote]Why only 180 degrees? You still to be convinced.

Only joking you meant 360 (I hope)[/quote]

Nope pal 180 degrees turns you in the other direction. As in thinking one way then totally thinking opposite. Do the maths. lol[/quote]Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right yeahhhhhhhhh, WTF

Fcuking glad I never went to your school.

For me if you say you hate someone, then suddenly love them that equates to a 360 turn around in the way you think thicko ?

180 degrees is half a circle.

You say you hated him with a passion now love him, hardly 180 degrees mate.

Fcuk me ……………………………………[/quote]

Nah you still got it completely wrong (I hope)

If you did a 360 you end up the way you are facing. Meaning I would still dislike Bellamy.

I have done a 180 degree turn meaning I always hated the prick but now I see him as a hard working, pacey, skilfull attacking machine.

Someone help me MOOMBA[/quote]

nah your having a mare pal 180 is the about face think about it

scottyboi said:
leave it at that then and dont feel the need to post in the bellamy thread after he played a brilliant game for us. Attention seeking!

You do understand that all of my posts in this thread were responses to people, most of which were referring to me directly.

PaleBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Can you knock off the sarcasm - you had your 15 minutes with the 'All Things Equal' thread. it worked once, it's boring now.

I just deleted my own similar reply...

Come on TMQ... Let it lie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.