Bellamy

moomba said:
Maybe so, if you think that a good half a dozen matches proves that you're right then who am I to argue (or care).

What happened to you moomba - used to be a quality poster, seems like you just moan these days - can't you be big enough to have some humility and say maybe, just maybe, you were wrong about Bellamy?

scottyboi said:
ffs mate lighten up we have got someone banging them in and you still disapprove of him. Just eat the humble pie like plenty of other fans have.

If I'm comfortable with my opinions on him I really don't see why anyone else should be bothered about it.

PaleBlue said:
What happened to you moomba - used to be a quality poster, seems like you just moan these days - can't you be big enough to have some humility and say maybe, just maybe, you were wrong about Bellamy?

I don't like him, don't want him at the club and I'm perfectly within my rights to feel that way. And I don't need to justify that to anyone.

moomba said:
PaleBlue said:

I don't like him, don't want him at the club and I'm perfectly within my rights to feel that way. And I don't need to justify that to anyone.

leave it at that then and dont feel the need to post in the bellamy thread after he played a brilliant game for us. Attention seeking!

moomba said:
PaleBlue said:

ANYBODY who plays for City is alright in my eyes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.