Bellamy

TheMightyQuinn said:
Daz_Blue said:
Anyone think Bellers will just be a squad player (3rd or 4th choice striker) come the start of the new season ?

Unfortunately not no.

Can't see what is unforunate about it, 5 goals in 7 games isn't bad is it?

hehe!

You've got to admire Bellamy ........ it's not easy to turn down a fortnights caravanning in Prestatyn for extra stints in the gym.

However the odds are that next season , if he's still here , will follow the same path as his career has ........ three games missed for every one he actually plays ........ he's too old to change the habits of a lifetime now!

Pity really Johnson, Boj, Petrov haven't joined him in getting fit. Bellamy will only not get picked because of someone being better than him in the team is the message I seem to get, good on him. Must admit didn't want him but he does put in a shift and he has bags of pace, if he plays with any sort of big striker he will cause havoc and score goals.

He'll just take his holiday during the regular season. Hear the Physio Room at City is nice during Winter.

if we get just some of the players we are linked with he wont stand a cat in hells chance

Bellamy would make my 1st 11 at the moment, but the game is more and more about having 20 top players to choose from

I think it's very likely that we will buy a target man centre-forward by the start of next season as we need someone to hold the play up. Bellamy is not that kind of player

Couldn't give a flying f*ck the poisoned runt is on £85k a week for 8 games we've had so far he should be willing to do a lot more than he has so far

bluejase said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Daz_Blue said:
Anyone think Bellers will just be a squad player (3rd or 4th choice striker) come the start of the new season ?

Unfortunately not no.

Can't see what is unforunate about it, 5 goals in 7 games isn't bad is it?

Wasn't having a go at Bellamy personally, just not sure if we're to progress at any speed he should still be the best striker at the club that's all. Be nice for Robinho too to finally see one of the big name signings he was promised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.