Bellamy

Mike D said:
Couldn't give a flying f*ck the poisoned runt is on £85k a week for 8 games we've had so far he should be willing to do a lot more than he has so far

Exactly what more should he be willing to do?

Help cure cancer?

Breastfeed baby orphans?

He played well in all the games he played, then got injured. He then took the step of not going on holiday with his wife and children, and decided to make sure he gets fit for next season. So, do tell us exactly what more he can do?

bluejase said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Daz_Blue said:
Anyone think Bellers will just be a squad player (3rd or 4th choice striker) come the start of the new season ?

Unfortunately not no.

Can't see what is unforunate about it, 5 goals in 7 games isn't bad is it?

your maths isn't up to much. he did, in fact, start ten games, not seven. i can almost guarantee that he won't score more than eight premier league goals next season. stats show he's scored an average of 7.11 goals per season in the premiership. not good enough for a striker.

Im glad Bellamy is giving up his summer because lets face it, he only ever gives it half a season before needing a knee transplant

Bluemoon115 said:
Mike D said:
Couldn't give a flying f*ck the poisoned runt is on £85k a week for 8 games we've had so far he should be willing to do a lot more than he has so far

Help cure cancer?

Breastfeed baby orphans?

He played well in all the games he played, then got injured. He then took the step of not going on holiday with his wife and children, and decided to make sure he gets fit for next season. So, do tell us exactly what more he can do?

I agree with Bluemoon here. I'd like to know what more Bellamy can do to please some people.

Big Mac said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Mike D said:

Help cure cancer?

Breastfeed baby orphans?

I agree with Bluemoon here. I'd like to know what more Bellamy can do to please some people.

The silence is golden...

;-P

I'm wondering if he is too good for his own joints, as Trevor Francis was.

If he can stay fit and strong Bellers can play a huge part next season. Bellamy is underrated IMO, he works his socks off every game and knows where the net is. Props to Bellers for getting himself ready for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.