Bellamy

There is a small chance he could be included in our squad IMO. At the moment for CL squad rules there are two spots available but if Tevez leaves there are three. IMO the two spots are reserved for Nasri/Sneijder/Mata and Cerci/Lennon. If Tevez leaves and Eto o doesn't arrive but it is too late in the window to get a fourth striker I am pretty sure Bellamy will get a chance. If Tevez doesn't leave he is out on his ear.

Rammyblues said:
There is a small chance he could be included in our squad IMO. At the moment for CL squad rules there are two spots available but if Tevez leaves there are three. IMO the two spots are reserved for Nasri/Sneijder/Mata and Cerci/Lennon. If Tevez leaves and Eto o doesn't arrive but it is too late in the window to get a fourth striker I am pretty sure Bellamy will get a chance. If Tevez doesn't leave he is out on his ear.

Sorry mate but totally disagree.
Think Bobby would sooner have less numbers than more problems !

oakiecokie said:
Rammyblues said:

He's said himself that we need more players mate. He even said that 'Man unutd' are better due to this! The cheek!

It is what Bert said in interview whether I agree with him or not is irrelevant, I agree with you I wouldn't want him anywhere near our squad but there is a chance, that is all I am saying, it isn't impossible. :-)

zangatangring said:
oakiecokie said:
Rammyblues said:

He's said himself that we need more players mate. He even said that 'Man unutd' are better due to this! The cheek!
Jesus, He also said Bellamy is NOT included in his plans.

why do we even debate this, after Mancinis recent interviews?

Rammy Blue said:
Nah mate, as Bob said you can't rely on someone with a history of injuries like Bellers has had.

he was quality - bit of a gob shite but he could have done a decent job - not expecting him to start every game in fact mayhbe only FA cup - League cup and maybe around christmas time but he would have done a job all he needed was an appropriate training regime

Sunderland have made moves for signing both Bellers and SWP, according to a couple of socalled itk´ers on twitter.

Guess will find out in the next couple of days.

graham baker said:
Sunderland have made moves for signing both Bellers and SWP, according to a couple of socalled itk´ers on twitter.

Guess will find out in the next couple of days.
I can see Bellers going but not SWP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.