bellamys debut!!

Excellent finish. 9/10 of all our strikers over the past several years would have missed that.

Cityisland said:
Thats if hes not injured for 5 months by the time we play Stoke.

And on a more positive note.....

It was a Great debut you know what your gonna get with the guy, he`s a firecracker,
a little fuckin nuisance in the last third of the pitch a great 1st touch and a natural
eye for goal.....

Exactly what we needed! Really good performance, him an De Jong give us an added dimension I haven't seen in a while !

"We've got Craig Bellamy, we've got Craig Bellamy ......"

could be the new Dickov in the way he plays for us. Tireless workrate, chased everything down, harried the defence and midfield, plenty of talking and rallying and said all the right things in his interviews. I have not slagged him as it always looked likely that he would be coming but I will admit I had reservations based on the fact I just did not like him as a fella or the baggage he carried, however I have always tried to back anyone who wears the blue shirt, and he gets the same treatment and Im glad to say that already in what Ive seen and heard he is starting to turn my opinion, we needed a little bit more aggression in the team and its funny how much easier it is to appreciate what someones about when they are doing it for you as opposed to against you. Well done Bellamy, good goal, good debut and only better to come as he and his team mates build an understanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.