bellamys debut!!

I was embarrassed when he did the stepovers though. He should leave those to brazilians.

lionheart said:
Am I the only person here who actually wanted Bellamy to join us? What he needs now is a tall striker to feed off then he would develop into another Keegan, Dalglish or Lee scoring a hatfull of goals.
no, i wanted bellamy too, not a kaka fine but better that what we had, rsc is the same thing, build up our profile and our league staus.
we should not be relying on the likes of vass and cascido the the prem.

Chippy_boy said:
I was embarrassed when he did the stepovers though. He should leave those to brazilians.

Why? They came off and he played well.

Aren't you the one who had a pop at him in another thread?

svennis pennis said:

Not sure, maybe. I don't like the bloke and I wish we'd signed someone else, but I will support him whilst he's here (and not pissing off the rest of the squad).

I thought he worked his socks off in his debut and that's commendable. But I still don't rate him much. I hope I am proven wrong in the long run.

Chippy_boy said:
svennis pennis said:

Not sure, maybe. I don't like the bloke and I wish we'd signed someone else, but I will support him whilst he's here (and not pissing off the rest of the squad).

I thought he worked his socks off in his debut and that's commendable. But I still don't rate him much. I hope I am proven wrong in the long run.

He must have gone some way to proving you wrong against the barcodes. That was one solid debut in a position that he admitedley can't play very well (lone striker).

I think he will be great for us. It's like having a Paul Dickov who closes down the defence and runs after everything but also has pace and can finish. Exactly what we need.

How quickly opinions change.
Barely a fortnight ago the hordes in here were calling him 'Bellend' and cursing Hughes & Cook for pursuing him.
If he misses a sitter against Stoke and we drop points will we continue to polish his nob ?

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Chippy_boy said:
svennis pennis said:

He must have gone some way to proving you wrong against the barcodes. That was one solid debut in a position that he admitedley can't play very well (lone striker).

I think he will be great for us. It's like having a Paul Dickov who closes down the defence and runs after everything but also has pace and can finish. Exactly what we need.

Yes, it was a decent performance.

I hope to be proved wrong and he turns out great. I really do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.