Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are losing Delph seems logical to replace like for like ie English for English. The fact he is a round peg in a round hole for left back given Mendys injury list, be perfect with Zin on rotation. Be interesting to watch him next week.
It looks logical and very interesting but Delph in not our LB he is our utility player, Zincky is better and so is Mendy when fit? so spending £ 50 million + on a player that can only play LB and will not improve the squad where we have 2 already and neither is going to leave, does not make sense

I don't have enough privileges to post in the transfer thread, so I will post it here, seeing as though it is quite relevant.

Chillwell has agreed to sign for City at the end of the season.

Also Mcguire is leaving but I'm not sure where to.

I was told by a very high source that chillwell was our number one target for left back so this fits.

I don't have enough privileges to post in the transfer thread, so I will post it here, seeing as though it is quite relevant.

Chillwell has agreed to sign for City at the end of the season.

Also Mcguire is leaving but I'm not sure where to.
You haven’t heard anything about Zinch or Mendys future by any chance?

Leicester were quoting a crazy 90M for Chilwell, after a couple of days City put out a press release saying they are happy with Mendy and Zinchenko. It's called negotiations.

And if there is any doubt we are after Chilwell, anyone seen or heard from Mendy over the last two weeks?

Leicester were quoting a crazy 90M for Chilwell, after a couple of days City put out a press release saying they are happy with Mendy and Zinchenko. It's called negotiations.

And if there is any doubt we are after Chilwell, anyone seen or heard from Mendy over the last two weeks?
Thought chilwell had a buy out clause of 45m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.