Ben Chilwell

A bang average signing (even at Leicester) but no chance we are bringing back the unmentionable player into the fold. We can do a lot better but not many available players of real quality.
We should go for Theo Hernandez

We should go for Theo Hernandez
Is he available? Same with Davies and to a lesser extent Alaba. I wouldn't mind those types of signing. Problem is AC Milan aren't short of cash and we end up paying over the odds.

Last edited:
I read this morning Chelsea are looking at another full back to replace Chilwell. I think we should take a serious look at him. He’s a proper full back with lots of premier league experience. He’s also not afraid to get forward and a very decent crosser of the ball.

Chelsea are going to have to unload some players so there may be a deal to be done.

He’s looking very dangerous in this game- a proper attacking fullback

I read this morning Chelsea are looking at another full back to replace Chilwell. I think we should take a serious look at him. He’s a proper full back with lots of premier league experience. He’s also not afraid to get forward and a very decent crosser of the ball.

Chelsea are going to have to unload some players so there may be a deal to be done.

If that’s true Chelsea transfer policy makes no sense at all.

Chilwell has been one of their best players and I’d gladly see him at city

The story I just read mentioned Balde as the other fullback. I don't think there's much chance of them letting him go at all. He's young, improving, on small wages. Surely he's been groomed as Alba's long term replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.