Ben Gibson

Bony was very good in a couple of games against City. We've bought a few players (Rodwell, Delph, Sinclair, Sterling) after they've played well against us.

Mendy- Bernardo
Bony was very good in a couple of games against City. We've bought a few players (Rodwell, Delph, Sinclair, Sterling) after they've played well against us.

Don't forget Macken and Super Bobby Taylor or should that have been bit fat Bobby Taylor

You throw in sterling with that bunch for what purpose ?

You throw in sterling with that bunch for what purpose ?

I felt I should include him as he did seem to play his best games against us. Which probably heightened our interest in him. I accept that we didnt buy him just for that reason, whereas with some of the others I'm not sure that we would have bought them if they hadn't raised their game against City.

I felt I should include him as he did seem to play his best games against us. Which probably heightened our interest in him. I accept that we didnt buy him just for that reason, whereas with some of the others I'm not sure that we would have bought them if they hadn't raised their game against City.
You can also include Tevez, Gundogan, Bernardo & Mendy amongst others.

Are we still interested in this lad, would be a decent signing with kolarvo gone and mangala future unclear

Any new news on this. Sure people would welcome him with open arms given the Evans thread...
Jonny Evans is better than Ben Gibson. I'm not sure people realise how much protection Gibson gets or certainly got last season playing under Karanka. I live in the Boro and and am surrounded by smoggies and have yet to speak to one who thinks he's good enough to play for a top 6 side. I've seen plenty of him myself and to me it's obvious to see he would struggle in a high line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.