Ben Mee

bluejase said:
No composure whatsoever on the ball, was shocking against county last season and didn't think he played well at all against the pirates. Saying that, he was class in the youth final so of course I'll give him a chance :)

pretty spot on this.

I wasn't impressed against Pirates but seen him play for the youth team and especially in the final he was mint. He was playing alongside TBH the other day which wouldn't have helped. Him, McDonald, McGivern, Trippier and Vidal all outstanding defenders coming through.

Gotta be honest...I wasn't impressed. Mind you, you can hardly judge a CB when they're paired with Tal Ben Haim!! :P

EDIT:
BlueMoon93 said:
I wasn't impressed against Pirates but seen him play for the youth team and especially in the final he was mint. He was playing alongside TBH the other day which wouldn't have helped. Him, McDonald, McGivern, Trippier and Vidal all outstanding defenders coming through.
^ just realised that this post above, is almost the same as my view haha!

he wouldnt get im my u16s team ffs ..no abilityon the balland hes a cart horse ffs ..maybe a loan out required to make me eat my words ..good look to him but he needs to improve fast

yozzer said:
he wouldnt get im my u16s team ffs ..no abilityon the balland hes a cart horse ffs ..maybe a loan out required to make me eat my words ..good look to him but he needs to improve fast

of course he wouldnt!!!

no over 16's allowed!!!

Chris_Hand said:
yozzer said:

of course he wouldnt!!!

no over 16's allowed!!!

I actually LOL'd :P

I think he's got good potential and we should give him some chances in the first team this season. Maybe we could give him, McGivern and Weiss chances in the Carling Cup. I would like to see Mee play a few times in the Premier League this season though.

Didn't look out of place in a team that contained several international players. Still obviously got a lot to learn, but has the priceless defenders' trait to do something about each situation rather than wait for a team mate to do it. Could be a season to loan him out in truth and find out if he can cut it. Shame about the pen. Very harsh but he'll learn from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.