Ben Mee

It's sad to see all these former academy members leave but we've just progressed so quickly. I reckon they'll all be in the Prem within 3 years anyway.

It's a real shame Mee couldn't make it here, as former youth and reserve captain, he could have some day been first team captain if he was up to the crazily high standards of the first team nowadays. I think he'll have a very good career along with Trippier, would not be even slightly surprised if both are in the Premier League before too long.

Was a big fan of Mee in his youth days and so it's sad to see another one bite the dust.

But a lot of my Burnley mates say him and Trippier are both Premiership standard so we might see them back playing City some time in the future.

I hope so. Both good lads.

I wonder if there has ever been a FA youth cup winning final side that has racked up so few first team games for that club as this one of ours! Just goes to show what a great effort they put in to beat Chelsea that 2nd leg.

I hope there is some kind of buy back clause in his contract. Was never gonna break into first team(cos of our buying power and limited chances) but wouldn't be surprised if he turns into a real top player! GL BM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.