Ben Mee

I didn't like his parting shot at City.

Selfish bastard.

That's the problem with players nowadays, it's all about Mee.

that parting shot is bullsh1t and taken out of context. My god your so easily influenced by one site trying to put a negative on things players say. look at the actual interview..

milky962 said:
that parting shot is bullsh1t and taken out of context. My god your so easily influenced by one site trying to put a negative on things players say. look at the actual interview..

Jokes not your strong point, or are you attempting a Clarkie?

In all honesty on the occasions I saw him (admittedly only a handful of times) I never really rated him or thought he would ever cut it here.

That said, he's obviously a decent player who's got a good future in the game and all the best to him

Good to see the academy is producing players for football in general as well as for us, and thereby creating an income. I remember hearing a factoid that Richard Keys mentioned a couple of months back on talkshite, that there were upwards of 70 players playing in the 4 divisions that had MCFC academy connections.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.