Ben White

it was the only opportunity he had to get near him as he couldnt get close during the game

My gut feeling is that Ben Orange was trying to get a reaction out of Phil to get him sent off. That appears to be the gamesmanship level that Arteta wants his team to perform at; cheat, dive, moan, pretend injuries for enforced time-outs (when City did the same thing their players were nearly crying), surround the ref…

Although, I’ve also heard a few rumours about Orange not being well liked in the England camp and something happened at the World Cup that’s why he was sent home. Maybe it’s an overspill from that.

My gut feeling is that Ben Orange was trying to get a reaction out of Phil to get him sent off. That appears to be the gamesmanship level that Arteta wants his team to perform at; cheat, dive, moan, pretend injuries for enforced time-outs (when City did the same thing their players were nearly crying), surround the ref…

Although, I’ve also heard a few rumours about Orange not being well liked in the England camp and something happened at the World Cup that’s why he was sent home. Maybe it’s an overspill from that.
I saw something along those lines as well. He was sent home from the world cup for causing trouble and the Phil incident was a carry on of that.

the level of cheating that arsenal resorted to last season was ridiculous, arteta was quite embarrassing in some games

Something not quite right with Ben White. Nearly 26yo ffs, a grown man. Surly fucker towards England staff, refused to follow instructions or watch any of his tailored tactical videos before training sessions and meetings, under the caveat that he doesn't watch football and just turns up (Imagine behaving like this at any job, never mind a World Cup for your country). Doesn't mix well with other players.

Outside of the box, I'd hazard a guess that there's something underlying with his sexuality or a neurological development disorder/learning difficulty. Be better just coming clean, the poor lad looks like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders, he cuts a very frustrated figure.

Something not quite right with Ben White. Nearly 26yo ffs, a grown man. Surly fucker towards England staff, refused to follow instructions or watch any of his tailored tactical videos before training sessions and meetings, under the caveat that he doesn't watch football and just turns up (Imagine behaving like this at any job, never mind a World Cup for your country). Doesn't mix well with other players.

Outside of the box, I'd hazard a guess that there's something underlying with his sexuality or a neurological development disorder/learning difficulty. Be better just coming clean, the poor lad looks like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders, he cuts a very frustrated figure.
That PHD must've cost a bomb mate

Wasn't there tall of a busy up at England that caused Ben White be fucked off from the squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.