Benat

Not real sure where he'd fit in our squad at the moment with the fernandinho signing but a low fee with low wages wouldn't be terrible but I'm not jumping out of my seat

oasismcfc10 said:
NoahCity said:
oasismcfc10 said:
The lack of links to Benat recently worries me. We could really use a deep-lying playmaker, and here's a damn good opportunity to sign a great one. I really hope there is some negotiation going on that the media does not know about between us and Real Betis. Benat would give us something we do not have.
he would be a good signing but where would he go? surely not replacing Yaya. He would take the place of Barry, Garcia most likely. But the problem than is do we have enough defensive cover.
He could come on for a DM if we're having trouble breaking down a team that parks the bus. He has the creativity and the vision to feed our attacking players in these situations. I would also like to see us try a 4-3-3 like this:

Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
Javi Garcia
Benat-Yaya
Silva-Dzeko-Aguero

I do agree that he might not be the best alongside Yaya against attacking teams, but he'd be very useful for our club. We spent 7 million on Sinclair, a winger we rarely use. Surely we could spend some money on a deep-lying playmaker who would be excellent at unlocking a parked bus and playing long balls to our attacking players.

A "deep-lying playmaker"...

A description I haven't heard for years. I can remember the days when such players were called "schemers"!

In my opinion we should be looking at both Fernandinho and Benat.

Bringing in Fernandinho will be a great boost to our midfield but Benat I really believe will add that cutting edge in the final third and from deep.

A midfield as so....

Yaya----Benat
-Fernandinho-

Rodwell, Barry, Garcia and Razak as the rotation options.

Milner can drop in if really necessary but I think he can play in one of the wide positions of the supposed 4-3-3.

CTID101 said:

Bringing in Fernandinho will be a great boost to our midfield but Benat I really believe will add that cutting edge in the final third and from deep.

A midfield as so....

Yaya----Benat
-Fernandinho-

Milner can drop in if really necessary but I think he can play in one of the wide positions of the supposed 4-3-3.
This

CTID101 said:

A midfield as so....

Yaya----Benat
-Fernandinho-

With our Yaya's defensive 'frailties', I'd rather see that as:

-Fernandinho---Benat-
--------Yaya---------

CTID101 said:

A midfield as so....

Yaya----Benat
-Fernandinho-

Doubt we could keep all them happy, especially if we went out of one the cups in the earlier rounds.

CTID101 said:

A midfield as so....

Yaya----Benat
-Fernandinho-

I was thinking the same that we need BOTh of them not just one and use both in a MD of 3 with yaya push forward..

Sleeping_Easy said:
CTID101 said:

A midfield as so....

Yaya----Benat
-Fernandinho-

Doubt we could keep all them happy, especially if we went out of one the cups in the earlier rounds.

If that's the case then it would be best for both Garcia and Razak to leave. If we bring in Benat and Fernandinho then i don't really see Garcia or Razak getting much play time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.